This "love affair" with Jimenez

RedPinStripes

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JMHO, but I don't want to see a guy with no range and stone hands at 2B moved to SS on the White Sox anytime soon.

they wouldn't do that would they?

Not the best run organization in baseball. They would nt do that.

thank you, now I rest easy with your words of assurance!

JMHO, but I don't want to see a guy with no range and stone hands at 2B moved to SS on the White Sox anytime soon.

After watching this organization screw up good teams for 20 years , i've become quite the pessimist. :lol:

After watching this organization screw up good teams for 20 years , i've become quite the pessimist. :lol:

Love the sig, RPS!!

Ok, Brando, do you think that i will stop to write in here because of you??? You are so f***ing wrong. You are judging me because i like DJ more than Jose. IMO,I still think in defense part of the game, they are in the same level. And DJ can improve, Jose is a vet that everybody has giuve him a chance to improve and he continues too be a crap SS on the defense. On offense, Jose is starting to be a crap.

Ok, Brando, do you think that i will stop to write in here because of you??? You are so f***ing wrong. You are judging me because i like DJ more than Jose. IMO,I still think in defense part of the game, they are in the same level. And DJ can improve, Jose is a vet that everybody has giuve him a chance to improve and he continues too be a crap SS on the defense. On offense, Jose is starting to be a crap.

Can't say rafa is wrong. DJ is still improving, while Jose has at best topped out, and he's likely in the decline of his career.

Can't say rafa is wrong.  DJ is still improving, while Jose has at best topped out, and he's likely in the decline of his career.

I think Jose is still very good and gives it his all. If one were to judge Jose by his numbers and say he is declining then how about, Buerhle, Colon, Konerko, Crede, Lee, Rowand, etc, etc. The whole team was in a slump and now are coming out of it. Granted some more than others, but hopefully they will all start smashing and bashing that round ball. We can still win this thing.

I think Jose is still very good and gives it his all. If one were to judge Jose by his numbers and say he is declining then how about, Buerhle, Colon, Konerko, Crede, Lee, Rowand, etc, etc. The whole team was in a slump and now are coming out of it. Granted some more than others, but hopefully they will all start smashing and bashing that round ball. We can still win this thing.

can we trade him? i wonder who will need a 2b now