Anyone seeing Sigur Ros tonight?

Cerbaho-WG

Originally posted by doubleM23

Who?  What?  Where?  When?

Nah, Everclear is playing here tonight, about two blocks from my dorm.

Crappy...

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

OH YEA!  Well John Mellencamp's coming to Redbird Arena tomorrow! :bringit

Crappier...

Originally posted by sideshowapu

We get the Goo Goo Dolls coming on the 21st and in December...

Crappiest.

Originally posted by Spiff

Who?  What?  Where?  When?

Nah, Everclear is playing here tonight, about two blocks from my dorm.

Crappy...

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

OH YEA!  Well John Mellencamp's coming to Redbird Arena tomorrow! :bringit

Crappier...

We get the Goo Goo Dolls coming on the 21st and in December...

Crappiest.

MUSIC f***ING SUCKS THESE DAYS. ALL THE NEW s*** COMING OUT IS EITHER f***ING RAP s***, WHITE GUYS TRYING TO ACT BLACK IN FRONT OF A MIKE OR SOME SOFT ASS LITTLE f***** SINGING ABOUT HOW HE WANTS TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIS FEMININE SIDE OR SOMETHING.

f*** ALL THAT s***!!!

GIVE ME MY METALLICA, GUNS & ROSES, SLAYER, RAMMSTIEN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK OVER THIS NEW AGED FAIRY f***** s***.

Spiff, if I wanted your opinion I'd take my dick out of your mouth.  k thx. :D

i don't normally like big name bands...but a friend of mine who i haven't seen in a while is coming down so i am going.

so :bringit, spiff 

Indie bands and non-radio music rules!

well if i wanted lip from you i'd wipe it off my zipper. go get high on life or draw X's on your hands or something.

Spiff, if I wanted your opinion I'd take my dick out of your mouth.  k thx. :D

i don't normally like big name bands...but a friend of mine who i haven't seen in a while is coming down so i am going.

so :bringit, spiff 

Indie bands and non-radio music rules!

well if i wanted lip from you i'd wipe it off my zipper. go get high on life or draw X's on your hands or something.

Aw, Spiff, and leave you here all alone to be an annoying pain in the f*** ass? Nah, I can't do that.

Besides, what kind of music do you listen to?

way to avoid the question. :D

c'mon now, answer.

i listen to new age american slow country style hard core gospel rock.

Favorite bands?

BTW, I never said Goo was my favorite band...Personally, I think my grandmother could s*** out better tunes, but a friend of mine wanted to go for her birthday so I got her tickets. But, thanx for being ignorant about the situation. K thx!

Favorite bands?

BTW, I never said Goo was my favorite band...Personally, I think my grandmother could s*** out better tunes, but a friend of mine wanted to go for her birthday so I got her tickets.  But, thanx for being ignorant about the situation.  K thx!

haha you dare call me ignorant. you are the one who cant wait to go off the handle on people and spit out 4 letter words. you are the one who knows jack about politics and history but throws out pages worth of B.S. you are the one who labels people who aren't straight edge as the walking dead.

ignorant! ha!

Favorite bands?

BTW, I never said Goo was my favorite band...Personally, I think my grandmother could s*** out better tunes, but a friend of mine wanted to go for her birthday so I got her tickets.  But, thanx for being ignorant about the situation.  K thx!

haha you dare call me ignorant. you are the one who cant wait to go off the handle on people and spit out 4 letter words. you are the one who knows jack about politics and history but throws out pages worth of B.S. you are the one who labels people who aren't straight edge as the walking dead.

ignorant! ha!

Haha, actually my quote was from a song called "Straight Edge" by Minor Threat...you know when you quote somebody that it's not one's own words? Look at Nuke_Cleveland's signature about cokeheads and go off on him too. Because it pretty much says the same thing as well, jackass.

Seemingly I do know more about politics than you because you never have anything beneficial to say at all. I know jack about history? That is very amusing.

And I do use 4 letter words a lot...and I'd apologize for it, but I don't give a flying f***.

Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

Metallica sucks dick.

AND YOU SWALLOW

f*****

Ha ha... Sorry, Nuke, but ever since Metallica started whining about Napster, they've bee on my "If God gave me an axe, I'd chop them up to pieces and feed them to the pigs" List (Snatch, anyone?)..

But other than that, the other bands you mentioned all kick major ass, especially Guns'N'Roses and Slayer.

But Metallica sucks dick.

Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

Metallica sucks dick.

AND YOU SWALLOW

f*****

Ha ha... Sorry, Nuke, but ever since Metallica started whining about Napster, they've bee on my "If God gave me an axe, I'd chop them up to pieces and feed them to the pigs" List (Snatch, anyone?)..

But other than that, the other bands you mentioned all kick major ass, especially Guns'N'Roses and Slayer.

But Metallica sucks dick.

I LOVE THAT MOVIE (SNATCH) , FIRST OFF.

SECOND. YOU DIDNT SAY THEIR MUSIC IS NO GOOD YOU ARE MAD CAUSE ITS TOUGHER FOR YOU TO GET THEIR STUFF FOR NOTHING NOW.

Haha, actually my quote was from a song called "Straight Edge" by Minor Threat...you know when you quote somebody that it's not one's own words?  Look at Nuke_Cleveland's signature about cokeheads and go off on him too.  Because it pretty much says the same thing as well, jackass.

Seemingly I do know more about politics than you because you never have anything beneficial to say at all.  I know jack about history?  That is very amusing.

And I do use 4 letter words a lot...and I'd apologize for it, but I don't give a flying f***.

Did I ever say I knew more about history than you? No. Do I pretend like I am the f***ing expert on all of it like you? No.

Man you are just weak. I still can't get over that David Spade comment. Hahaha.

n**** please.

Haha, actually my quote was from a song called "Straight Edge" by Minor Threat...you know when you quote somebody that it's not one's own words?  Look at Nuke_Cleveland's signature about cokeheads and go off on him too.  Because it pretty much says the same thing as well, jackass.

Seemingly I do know more about politics than you because you never have anything beneficial to say at all.  I know jack about history?  That is very amusing.

Did I ever say I knew more about history than you? No. Do I pretend like I am the f***ing expert on all of it like you? No.

Man you are just weak. I still can't get over that David Spade comment. Hahaha.

n**** please.

Did I say I was an expert? NO. I just said that I had research that pointed a certain way. And I do believe that I can express that way.

BTW, you never did answer my question. What bands do you listen to?

Also, are you gonna yell at Nuke for having an anti-drug stance in his signature? I mean, it'd only be fair if you wanna whine about mine. You must find it offensive. Or is it because I am a leftist?

nuke you are very very bad man

haha you happy now b****?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh jeez you are just so goddamn funny. You yell at me for using base cursing language yet you call me a b****. Seriously, how do you have your head that far up your ass without injuring your internal organs?

Originally posted by sideshowapuHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh jeez you are just so goddamn funny.  You yell at me for using base cursing language yet you call me a b****.  Seriously, how do you have your head that far up your ass without injuring your internal organs?

I didn't yell at you for cursing, I said if you are going to call me ignorant you should think about the rants you go off on. I never said I didn't swear. You were the one who called me ignorant b/c I said the Goo Goo Dolls are crappy (like that is new or something).

And anyways you've already used that last one in another thread.

Like I said before, weak.

No more wasting time on you.