Board Changes

Chisoxfn

Don't know if anyone noticed that it was down, but I'm working on intregrating a new stat system that will show tons of stats for all that are interested.

It is pretty much finished except I ran into trouble with memory on my computer and for some reason it won't let me make the notepad file any bigger.

Well, I made the typing area for not only the subject, but for the main post much wider so it is easier to write, or at least I think it is.

I also changed up the control panel section and I Think its a bit easier to navigate now.

Of course, some things will show up their that aren't functioning yet as I am working on a lot of stuff this weekend, namely the chatroom and the Avatar Gallery.

Guest hotsoxchick1

whew im glad i read this i was just going to ask what the f*** was going on.. i thought my computer screwed up again for a minute there........glad it was you and not me this time........lol

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey how about a spell check on the boards... i know my spelling sucks most times but it seems to be catching on lately... there not their .... lmao:D

Thats something I probably won't be able to do, but I have made that request to the people who are developing the latest format.

Anyway, I made another addition where you can change the mood every day with ease. Everyday, once a day when you login it will ask you if you want to update your mood.

New Quotes are being introduced so it is much easier to seperate the quotes from the main post.

They should be done later today. I just had them done or so I thought I did and I ran into an error and some of you may of noticed it by seeing a bunch of errors when they loaded the page. Sorry bout that.

If you listed your bday in the profile then it will be shown in the calendar. Eventually members will also be able to add stuff. I still haven't figured it all out, but I'll also plan on having general mlb stuff up their too, like Winter Meetings as well as the end of free agency and such.