Freddy Sanchez

YASNY

I also really like Nixon, but I am not sure whether Boston is going to give up an important part to there team. Maybe Colon, Gordon, Wunsch, and Rowand might be enough to pry away Fossum, Sanchez, and Nixon.

I'd be more then willing to do that. I'd also like a lineup where Harris, Jimenez, Sanchez, and Nixon were in there. Thats four guys with good speed. Harris, Sanchez and Nixon have pretty good speed, JImenez has good speed.

Then you have Olivo who has good speed and Maggs and Carlos have good speed too.

Of course if you get Encarnacion that would be really sweet, cause Encarnacion is really fast.

Damn they could have a hell of a lineup

Harris

Jimenez

Thomas - 1st

Magglio

Nixon

Encarnacion

Crede

Olivo

Sanchez

Then other games you play Daubach with someone else Dh'ing. You could really mix things around and have a fast team at times, have a good bench, etc. This all of course is pending on the Sox getting a good manger, named Wally Backman.

What do you think about trading PK to a team like the Dodgers(Or another team looking for Offense). They are one of the only teams that can afford his contract plus need a lot of help offensivly(Even though as of today PK won't give them that). I think he could come in and platoon with McGriff at 1st and gvive them a right left combo at 1st.

I don't know thier prospects but I doubt that we would be able to get a top prospect for him(Thurston or Iztruiz) but maybe a average prospect or a veteran like Cora.

What do you think about trading PK to a team like the Dodgers(Or another team looking for Offense). They are one of the only teams that can afford his contract plus need a lot of help offensivly(Even though as of today PK won't give them that). I think he could come in and platoon with McGriff at 1st and gvive them a right left combo at 1st.

I don't know thier prospects but I doubt that we would be able to get a top prospect for him(Thurston or Iztruiz) but maybe a average prospect or a veteran like Cora.

1. Izituris sucks, his defense is oevrrated as well.

2. Konerko is the by the worst player in baseball with a serious condition and an 8-Mill tag...why would anyone want him?

2. Konerko is the by the worst player in baseball with a serious condition and an 8-Mill tag...why would anyone want him?

Never know what a team like the dodgers will do to improve thier offense. IMO if we could get anything for PK at this point it would be one hell of a trade.

Izturis is awesome defensively. He's also going to become a very solid offensive player. He has similar game to Jimmy Rollins and is extremely young.

I'd love to acquire Cesar, but it isn't going to happen. Only way Dodgers add the payroll of Konerko is if we take Hundley off their hands.