Spring Training Schedule Announced!!

The Ginger Kid

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Nov 2, 2006 -> 05:45 PM)
I'm there the very last weekend of the spring training season (sat/sun/mon/tues). Already booked my PTO. I'll also be taking opening day off (hells ya...after 3 months of working 55 hr's per minimum I figure I deserve a break).

good call - staying in Phoenix is always nice. I really like games at the Giants park.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Nov 2, 2006 -> 04:52 PM)
good call - staying in Phoenix is always nice. I really like games at the Giants park.

Ya, I probably won't make the drive to Tuscon this year. I think they play the Angels and Giants (both are pretty nice facilities, plus I think the Angels facelift will be completed this year) and than I'll probably see 2 non-Sox games (I also just like seeing other teams play and the different facilities).

Its always one of the things I really look forward to. The whole Phoenix area is real nice, the weather is usually good, and on top of things you get to see baseball during the day and take advantage of a nice city at night.

And ya, the Giants facility is awesome. Its been a while since I was there and I'm going to have to remember to get my tickets relatively early cause Giants spring games usually sell out fast (since its in Scottsdale and is a happening stadium to go to).

I am DIGGIN on this schedule this year!!! I work from home...and Monday's and Tuesdays I can pretty much do whatever...and live about 5-10 minutes from Peoria Sports Complex (best food on the circuit!). First monday at Maryvale (15 minutes or so from me). Next sunday in Peoria...as well as the sunday after that...followed by Surprise the next day. Life is good and will see a lot of Sox baseball this spring! Damn I can't wait!

and btw...you couldn't pay me to drive to Mesa to go to a game.