jason..time to spam the whitesox.com boards

baggio202

go check it out...ncorgbl was just banned from those by KW himself!!...this was verified by the board moderator...who said he had nothing to do with it but the sox upper management was upset by a cartoon charactacure of KW that corg was using as his signature that was making funny of kenny...so all of corg's posts have been deleted and he is banned from the site...alot of posters are pretty upset about it...good time to go fishing:D

Guest hotsoxchick1

GO FOR IT JASON.. NOW IS THE TIME TO FILL DA HOUSE.. TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THIS... IF YOU DONT THEN YOUR FOOLISH...........KENNY HAS SO MANY PEOPLE PISSED RIGHT NOW YOU CANT LOSE WITH THE SPAM..................HAPPY HUNTING..........

Originally posted by baggio202

go check it out...ncorgbl was just banned from those by KW himself!!...this was verified by the board moderator...who said he had nothing to do with it but the sox upper management was upset by a cartoon charactacure of KW that corg was using as his signature  that was making funny of kenny...so all of corg's posts have been deleted and he is banned from the site...alot of posters are pretty upset about it...good time to go fishing:D

s*** that's funny. Tell ncorgbl he has to show us the sig. :D

Originally posted by Mike South24

Un f***ing real!Careful. KW might watch this board now.  For those in "Upper mgt watching ........:**** ! And thanks for re-building every 4 years instead of re-loading. You dips***s wonder why you cant draw. Only idiots like me keep going. 

And we need to get drunk to watch the product most of the time. Thank God for alcohol!

Un f***ing real!Careful. KW might watch this board now.  For those in "Upper mgt watching ........:**** ! And thanks for re-building every 4 years instead of re-loading. You dips***s wonder why you cant draw. Only idiots like me keep going. 

I definately think KW will watch this board, but I don't fear a think from the White Sox. We don't have their logo or any of their copyrighted stuff used anywhere on this page and are doing all we can to make sure it won't be seen at Soxnet.

The only true logo's that will be seen are those that we have created or those where the Sox logo shows via a jersey.

Stupid MLB and the Sox trying to close down places where the fans can voice their opinions so we can all become their puppets.

Originally posted by CubKilla

And we need to get drunk to watch the product most of the time. Thank God for alcohol!

LOL! True. We ddint have a sober game last year.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i am urging everyone who can possibly make a new kenny sig to go to the mlb boards and post their favorite kenny funny so he will get the message we will not be controled...............

Guest hotsoxchick1

it seems i havent been banned yet jas casue its working fine for me.. but keep trying sometimes it does that when theres too many logged on to the site........

I'm so mad I can't see straight. This confirms my worst suspicions about KW and JR. I know a lot of people may not have liked Corg but many many more did. And like him or not this guy is just about the best most loyal White Sox fan in the history of the franchise. He loves the team and has followed them through thick and thin since the 1950's. Think about that!!! Those of you in Chi give Ncorgbl my best (I'm HoboKing on that forum). Now I'm going to do my best to get myself banned too. I should be more mature and set the good example for the young posters at Soxnet but f***KENNY!

Guest hotsoxchick1

soooo your hoboking....lol... now i know.......anyhow yea theres a bunch of us trying to see how long it will take to be banned from the boards... i will make a new kenny sig each and every day untill it happens,...... i figure it should take till .. hmm ... about the end of this day till im banned... but thats ok the wonderful thing about the internet is that i can reregister with a new name and still rub salt in kennys wounded pride...........so SI. hoboking....go for it .. make your funniest kenny dig and sig it on the boards.... this is going to be fun.. may not be mature but f*** kenny fight fire with a bit of fire i always say.............and have a bit of fun while doing it..........

I'm with ya all on that, but I officially can't even go to the main page. I'm going to see if it works when I go to my moms cause i'll have a different ip their.

I'm with ya on that SI, no matter if you like or dislike Corg, you have to respect him for the Sox fan he is. He's loyal and he knows the Sox and he seems like a great guy.

Corg now knows just how big of a bastard KW really is. I'm sure he never really doubted it either.

Guest hotsoxchick1

will do... hey murc.. now is the time i need a creative kenny dis on a sig... any ideas.. can you help.. i was thinking of a kenny with a dunce hat on or something like the foot im attaching here with kenny under it... do you think you can help me out with this????? please?????????

Guest hotsoxchick1

jason dont stop.. keep spamming ... they are going to have to do one of two things here.. either shut the boards down or leave everyone alone to post as they may........get whoever you can now while the gettings good.. you dont want them to fill up the boards at the competition do you ??????? spam spam spam.......do it now and do it often... geez what kind of promoter are ya anyhow lol...............todays word of the day is........