Cardiac Koch......

uksoxfan

Little did I know when I picked the Sox in '99 to be my baseball team to follow that they would be a baseball version of ALL my sports teams in the UK..................(soccer,basketball,rugby in the UK)

Gonna either have a heart-attack or become an alcoholic watching sports.......but, hey, what the hell, you only live once :)

GO SOX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :cheers

Little did I know when I picked the Sox in '99 to be my baseball team to follow that they would be a baseball version of ALL my sports teams in the UK..................(soccer,basketball,rugby in the UK)

Gonna either have a heart-attack or become an alcholic watching sports.......but, hey, what the hell, you only live once :)

that's what makes us Sox fans!

Yesterday the game was on TV live over here & I enjoyed my Friday evening with few cold MGD's..........

Today I've had to listen to the game on mlb.radio.....started off on beer again,everything going smooth......& then......I've just demolished a bottle of Chardonnay(fathers day gift) to get me through the game :D

Feeling pretty good at this moment though :lol: :cheers :cheers :cheers

Gonna either have a heart-attack or become an alcoholic watching sports.......but, hey, what the hell, you only live once :)

welcome to the die heart sox club. :D

Hey, after he gave up the lead-off double, I wanted to get a Heineken from my fridge just for the hell of it. I thought he was gonna lose it. (P.S.- I really wasnt gonna grab a Heineken, it was an expression, Im only 13!)

Koch's inability to put the other team away quickly is a big concern. I wonder if he's hurt or something. His fast ball is not rgistering about 90-91 although I didn't see today's game. I look at Foulke, who was my favorite, and he is 4-0 and 18 saves. Biddle has 18 saves. Koch is struggling way to much and that ain't good.

Koch's inability to put the other team away quickly is a big concern. I wonder if he's hurt or something. His fast ball is not rgistering about 90-91 although I didn't see today's game. I look at Foulke, who was my favorite, and he is 4-0 and 18 saves. Biddle has 18 saves. Koch is struggling way to much and that ain't good.

Koch was like this last year. Ask any A's fan. Every save was an adventure but he got it done...... most of the time.

Yep. Foulke and his 18 saves are 5 and 1/2 behind Seattle. So we shall see how this thing shakes out.

Yes, but put Foulke back in a Sox uniform with those numbers and we would be leading the AL Central. I support Koch because he's here with us now, but I don't want to die at a young age from cardiac arrest. Koch should be able to do so much better than what we have seen. I don't see him on a run to do better than 25-30 saves max this year. I just hope he isn't hurt and if he is he needs to go on the DL and rest or get treatment. If he is just wild and going through his usual nail biting finishes, well I guess as long as we win I'm happy.