this is the pic that got corg banned from mlb

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok by popular demand this is a copy of the pic that got corg banned from the mlb boards.. .anything look like its threatening to you ...........yeah thats what i thought ... well pussy kenny sees it as a threat to his manhood... f*** him.........

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

ok by popular demand this is a copy of the pic that got corg banned from the mlb boards.. .anything look like its threatening to you ...........yeah thats what i thought ... well pussy kenny sees it as a threat to his manhood... f*** him.........

HOLY s***!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!

HERE IS KW ON THE AVERAGE DAY

Guest hotsoxchick1

ahh ok i get it now... lol........thanks for clearing that up for me........do you really think that kenny sleeps with his puppy?? id be willing to bet it doesnt even like him all that much...............

Guest hotsoxchick1

i thought about that, but then i leaned more twards the bald head.. he was going for the michael jordan look and as you can see his barber shorted im a bit i think........that hair do makes his ears look like a sattelite dish.......probably what pissed him off ............

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

i thought about that, but then i leaned more twards the bald head.. he was going for the michael jordan look and as you can see his barber shorted im a bit i think........that hair do makes his ears look like a sattelite dish.......probably what pissed him off ............

maybe its the way he is dressed???...i imagine KW is pimpin for a cover shot on GQ :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

well guys i too am now banned from there..... lmao kenny will be singing the blues when he has to take a salary cut because the ticket sales are just not there..................:**** kenny williams

Guest hotsoxchick1

its ok zach i registered with a new name but guess what,.. you have to wait an hour before you can post... lmao... i cant believe it... well it seems that not only corg me and you are banned but so are the likes of baggs and sat.....there are a few others but i havent figured out who they are yet..........lmao i love how kennys plan to alienate everyone is working.....i urge everyone to re register under a new name or whatever and keep the battle lines going... hey if anything its a bit of fun......

Guest hotsoxchick1

no kidding lol.. the ulitmate goal here is to make him either shut it down or leave everyone alone.. and since we know his control habbits the shut down is priority #1...........lmao i have about 6 names in the waiting stages already.... ill fire off one by one..........

Guest hotsoxchick1

geezzzzzzz lmao......we are family.... i got all my brothers with me.......lol.... we are family... come everybody get up and make new names........ post.........lmao its ok zach i still love ya...........