Don't be mad

Guest wsc425

future HOF? I didn't know a one year player was able to make it in the HOF?

very interesting

Hence the "future" part...Duh.

You know many other pitchers who are as physically, mechanically and mentally good as Mark Prior is? If the first-year 2.50 ERA in the hitter's era isn't a sign of how exceptional talent a pitcher is, I don't know what is....How good was Unit at 22? Maddux? Nolan Ryan?

I think you are overrating Kerry Wood a bit. He's never been an all-star, it's possible he might make it this year because of dusty but i don't see how 6-5 with a 3.06 era makes him an "all-star lights-out flamethrower".

I think you are overrating Kerry Wood a bit. He's never been an all-star, it's possible he might make it this year because of dusty but i don't see how 6-5 with a 3.06 era makes him an "all-star lights-out flamethrower".

I thought his ERA was in the 2.90 range, not up to date....still I think it's enough to be very afraid of him as far as this anemic bunch of losers (read: Sox outside of Thomas and ELo) is concerned.

Winning two out of three in the enemies backyard is good no matter who you play. However, we should have won all three. I think it started after inning 4 on Saturday... the offense sputtered again. It is terribel to hear the Colon has thrown the most DP's of any AL pitcher and then see Ordonez trying to match Colon. I don't think Maggs has been the pillar he was in past seasons. I hope he starts raising that average and producing more RBI's. Konerko, well I just hope he isn't a lost cause for the season.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I also expected us to get swept, so 2 is nice

Can we win the Minn. series? We need to win 2 if we have any hopes of staying alive.

i also expected us to lose to the scrubs... im glad we took two and took it in a big way..........now if we can do that in minny then ill be very happy..... :D