The taller you are, the better your life

Tall men (over 6 feet) are more likely to have steady high paying jobs, families, nice cars, large houses, and are viewed as more trustworthy, and honest.

Smaller men (under 6 feet) are found to be more prone to drug addiction, therapy, smaller houses, and are more likely to end up as loners.

On a personal level, I am a little nervous. I am a little over 5'8 at age 16. My Dad is 6'3 my Bro is 6'1 my Mom is 5'4. I drink a ton of caffiene (coffee every morning, at least 1 soda a day). So I am going to be on the border.

Because of this study there are talks going on to legalize growth hormones to be given to short children. I think rather than drugging up the youth of America, our culture should be a little more accepting.

Any thoughts?

My dad is only 5'10 and my mom is 5'9+ (both lives were/are pretty f***in' good if you ask me), and yet I am 6'2 and a half. I have suspicions he couldn't been my real father because of it...just kidding, lol

I am trying to think how my life would have been worse if I was 5'8....so far nothing:

--I don't play b-ball

--Nat's ex was also on the shorter side, so it's not like b****es are flogging to me because I am tall, lol.

--I don't think I've ever gotten a job because of my above-average height either. Of course I never had an important, professional position like a computer programmer or a stock broker, so who knows.

--Tom Cruse, Stalone and Dustin Hoffman are all very short, so height may work against me. Then again Tim Robbins...Ah, who am I kidding.

Guest hotsoxchick1

face it.. your tall your life is screwed.... the only thing your good for is reaching s*** off the top shelf......... ;) :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Don't disriminate against me, I am just like you...only taller.

lol most of the guys here are the same height i am... with the exception of killa and showtime .. i have to stand on tip toes to see them eye to eye.......i dont discriminate brando.. i hate everyone equally.......... ;) :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Kiss my 5' 4" ass !

ha ha ha your one of those i can see eye to eye with and not strain my body parts.............who loves ya joey........ ;)

--Nat's ex was also on the shorter side, so it's not like b****es are flogging to me because I am tall, lol.

I am glad to see that your above average height has not stopped the b****es from beating the crap out of you. ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

I am glad to see that your above average height has not stopped the b****es from beating the crap out of you. ;)

lmffao............flocking is what he meant im sure.......... :D

steal my joke will you?!?! :finger

Guest hotsoxchick1

steal my joke will you?!?! :finger

stop thief........... :o :nono not nice to steal others jokes........ :nono

Sorry Spiff, I did not read any posts after I saw Brando's error, I just went ahead and commented on it...

No harm intended...

Hopefully no harm done.

There are no peace smilies, so I will just buy you a smiley "cold one" :cheers

Uness he's into that.

:o

Who says I am not if the conditions are just right? :o

(Too bad Nat is not that kinda girl, lol...Why oh why are thebrainy ones and the wild ones are never the same, I ask you? If I could take one half of my previous girlfriend and splice it with...ah forget it)