I'm comin home .......

JoeBatters

Guest hotsoxchick1
NOoooppppeeee , twas a fight and all out fight !

any battle wounds..........those make great conversation pieces...... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
or girlfriends you may have picked up while in the can

:nono

well he did tell me about that gal named bubbles or bubbas or something like that....... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey JoeyBatters!!!  How yoooooooooooou doing???

Looking forward to hearing another 4-hour drunken rant from you sometime on Sox And Roll!!!  lol

you gotta go and encourage him huh............were gonna have to take up a collection for his bail money and atty fees............ ;)

Yup , comin home from TEAXASS , i enjoyed the Harris County lockup , many Beers  :cheers and Cow Women ! Now , i'm gonna plan a SoxandRoll Keg party when i get back , Who's intrested ? And o yeah " How you dooooooooin ? "

HOW long were ya locked up?

Looking forward to hearing another 4-hour drunken rant from you sometime on Sox And Roll!!!  lol

you gotta go and encourage him huh............were gonna have to take up a collection for his bail money and atty fees............ ;)

We'll just get you to go to Wrigley and collect money. They don't care about the game, so I'm sure they'd pay attention to you collecting money in the aisles.

Guest hotsoxchick1

We'll just get you to go to Wrigley and collect money. They don't care about the game, so I'm sure they'd pay attention to you collecting money in the aisles.

umm nope gotta find someone else to go there i dont walk on unholy ground...........my feet would burn up and id be left with stubbs........we need a new idea here heather.. wanna be prepared for his bail and atty fees.. no surprises needed and leaving us in need to come up with cash fast....

umm nope gotta find someone else to go there i dont walk on unholy ground...........my feet would burn up and id be left with stubbs........we need a new idea here heather.. wanna be prepared for his bail and atty fees.. no surprises needed and leaving us in need to come up with cash fast....

Then we can get CubFanSteve to come over and we can give him up as a sacrifice. We'll charge people $100 to see him get lashed until he dies...lmfao!!!

we can always sell heathers new car if need be. :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Let's just make sure he's not wearing those speedoes!!! :lol:

yikes i foregot about those..... not a pic i want to carry in my head all day long.....thanks for nothing heather...... :o :D