sex is illegal

cwsox

yes you can  be charged.. that kid i posted about was 17 and his girlfriend was 16.....he was charged and did time in prison.....also has to register as a sex offender where ever he goes to live............tell him he cant be charged.,..... maybe you should have been his legal rep........

Not to mention.. this law cw posted states that even if OVER 18 you can still be charged unless you are married to the person you're bangin'.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Not to mention.. this law cw posted states that even if OVER 18 you can still be charged unless you are married to the person you're bangin'.

exactly.. hey steff check out your cry for help post on the other board.. youll find something i left for ya there..........a little present and bit of advise...........youll like it...... ;)

exactly.. hey steff check out your cry for help post on the other board.. youll find something i left for ya there..........a little present and bit of advise...........youll like it...... ;)

The Colon one.. right?

Those little f'ers!!

I'll go check it out.

Guest hotsoxchick1
The Colon one.. right?

Those little f'ers!!

I'll go check it out.

no on the help boards..... youll see it.....

Umm.. WTF am I doing in that picture? YAS!!! Are YOU responsible for that s***?!?!?!

Oh good grief... I look like I'm singing or something!

Bathing suit weather this weekend.. we should get some great pics.. LOL

Guest hotsoxchick1
Umm.. WTF am I doing in that picture? YAS!!! Are YOU responsible for that s***?!?!?!

yas isnt responsible....i took that one........and just exactly where is the one you took of all of us??????

yas isnt responsible....i took that one........and just exactly where is the one you took of all of us??????

I am bringing it to you on Friday!!! If your ass was at the f'ing games.. you'd already have it!! :P

Guest hotsoxchick1

I am bringing it to you on Friday!!! If your ass was at the f'ing games.. you'd already have it!! :P

ok cool.. thanks.... hey were gonna try to get into the bar on friday so we all can sit together... sound good?????

ok cool.. thanks.... hey were gonna try to get into the bar on friday so we all can sit together... sound good?????

Oh good Lord.... don't you READ my posts?!?! I will have the baby on Friday.

Do you mean on the upper patio for the game? If so that will be OK cause our seats are first row behind them. Or do you mean pre-game?

Guest hotsoxchick1

Do you mean on the upper patio for the game? If so that will be OK cause our seats are first row behind them. Or do you mean pre-game?

s*** i foregot about the baby.......we will be tryin to get into the upper of the bar... i know were gonna probably have to camp out thrusday nite to get it lol. but its one of the only ways we can all stick together............damn......i thought about the club a bit too late... they are all booked up and i dont see gettin into that bar being an easy task .. besides i dont want to sit inside all day............if your gonna be in that first row then it will be like us all being together anyhow right.... hey we can always try to jump rail...... ;) :D

s*** i foregot about the baby.......we will be tryin to get into the upper of the bar... i know were gonna probably have to camp out thrusday nite to get it lol. but its one of the only ways we can all stick together............damn......i thought about the club a bit too late... they are all booked up and i dont see gettin into that bar being an easy task .. besides i dont want to sit inside all day............if your gonna be in that first row then it will be like us all being together anyhow right.... hey we can always try to jump rail...... ;) :D

It won't be that bad getting a seat there if you stick with the 10am plan. Someone is going to have to wait in line though... Switch off. And as soon as the line starts getting long, you guys are going to have to all get in it. I think they do 6 to a table for those games. And yes, we're in the front row so we'll all be together anyway. I can go in early with you guys no big deal and I can make one of the guys go down and get me Vodka Lemonades!! LOL

Why in the blue hell would kids in 5th grade have sex?  That's f***ing gross.  Aren't kids in 5th grade like 10 and 11? 

I think I'm gonna go puke.  :puke

Well, Freud and a coupla followers had this theory about impulses during the second stage of infancy...

;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

It won't be that bad getting a seat there if you stick with the 10am plan. Someone is going to have to wait in line though... Switch off. And as soon as the line starts getting long, you guys are going to have to all get in it. I think they do 6 to a table for those games. And yes, we're in the front row so we'll all be together anyway. I can go in early with you guys no big deal and I can make one of the guys go down and get me Vodka Lemonades!! LOL

ok cool see ya then......and no problemo ill slide ya a few lemonades....... ;)

How the fuk would they know whats up in my home sexual wise ? No matter i'll fuk them and there cameras and there cars , buy the way i'll fuk anything on 2 , 3 , 4 and 5 leggs or a nice piece of fish , yup ! Fish has it going on , nice and slippery and smeels familar , yup ! Then again a nice hole in a watermelon is nice to and a great fit is a large tomatoe , yup ! KY is to die for and any whore will suck in a truck or car in front of a bar , SAM I AM !

No, it wasn't me ... But I probably have one of you. I'll have to check it out. In fact, I can't imagine me missing the opportunity to take your pic. ;)