Tonight Was The Night ....

Pastime

Tonight was the night ......

That we lost the season. I know I know - it's just one game, right? Bulls***. This game was ours to take. We got a HUGE ASS hit from Jose and led 5-1 against the division rivals and leaders.

We had a chance to pull within 3 1/2 games and send a message to those Twins b****es.

After tonight, I expect the Sox to just go through the motions and end up as 3rd place LOSERS in the worst division in baseball. This loss killed me and drained all my confidence as a fan - imagine what it did to the Sox team.

Oh yeah - once again - Carlos Lee SUCKS. What a f***ing loser. Here's to you, Mr. Double Play ....... :fyou :fyou :nono :angry: :nono :fyou :fyou

Two quick thoughts:

Technically, the Sox would have still been 4 1/2 games out, but they'd be 3 1/2 behind the second-place Twins at that point, because the Royals won and they would have taken sole possession of first place.

And, that Cub game doesn't seem as funny to me anymore. Both Chicago teams blow 5-1 leads on the same day...........sad............

And, that Cub game doesn't seem as funny to me anymore. Both Chicago teams blow 5-1 leads on the same day...........sad............

No..... the Cubs blowing a 5-1 lead with a ShamME K to end the 9th with a runner in scoring position, then, a 6-run top of the 10th from the Brewers was pretty f***ing hysterical if you ask me.