UNC's Hansbrough, Lawson returning

Yeah, they're my favorites right now to win it next year. They were literally like 2 field goals away from going to the Final Four, and now they're returning the same crew with another year of seasoning. They are going to look outstanding going into the tournament.

Seems to be 50-50 right now, and Roy has always understood players should probably leave when they are a top 5 pick. If Brandan is gone then Deon Thompson will get more minutes and UNC won't lose much. The sky is the future for Brandan in the NBA, he just needs to pack on 20 pounds of muscle and work with a shooting coach. I fully expect him to be gone.

Main question UNC next year will be outside shooting. Reyshawn Terry and Wes Miller were the teams best outside threats and will be gone. Lawson, Ginyard, Green, and Frasor really need to focus on 3's this offseason.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 11:43 AM)
Wright gone, will announce in the next day or so. Good luck to him.

You said it yourself, Wright's a top 5 pick. I see reason for him to go regardless, seeing as how he'll undoubtedly be a top 10 pick, but with the potential to be a top 5 and the likelyhood he'll help a team out next year, I'm not sure why he wouldn't have gone.

And I still see UNC as the preseason #1 next year.