I AM JREINSDORF FROM MLB.COM

Soxplosion

For some reason a large amount of posters on the site from where I came were suddenly banned by an allpowerful invisible force. I returned from a short hiatus and saw the chaos. This site was reccommended, and surprisingly the post wasnt deleted. So I came here to see if order was a little more present than at mlb, and so far it is. I see other posters have fled to this board recently, such as hotsoxchick and mmmmbeeer. I dont blame them. Unless a dramatic apology is posted back there, I have no intentions of going back. I hope that my fellow sox fans here will accept me and that maybe the old legacy of the good ole days at mlb will come here. Who knows, maybe they already have...

Also, if any of you are wondering about my SN, "Old Roman" was the nickname of the grand creator of our mighty team, Charles Albert Comiskey.

THANK GOD! Baggio, its so nice to see an old face. I rejoice in your presence!

But I have a question about this board...

Once I post this, I will be taken to a page where there is a small column in the middle of the page. On one side, I can see my name and and all the other names of people who have started recent threads. Then when you go to the subject column, you see TINY writing. No possible way to read it. It looks kinda like this ~~~~~. Do you see it that way? I can just type in the URL and go back to the front to avoid it but thats a bit inconvenient. Can you help me?

No, it doesn't do that for me. You may have a problem accepting cookies. Let me ask you this, when you log in, did u log in on the main page or in the area when you are trying to make a new post?

Also, make sure you are using the latest version of internet explorer and that you accept cookies.

Hopefully that will get you fixed, but if it doesn't just tell me and I can try walking you through it.

You can also email me at Jason@soxnet.net if its easier for you.

Originally posted by theoldroman

Sorry man, but Im 15 so Im a bit computer illiterate. Whats a cookie?

But anyways, its really not much of a problem so...

LETS TALK BASEBALL! YEAH! 

Thats something Im a bit more literate about...

Something you dunk in milk. :D

Did you sign it at the main page?

Sorry man, but Im 15 so Im a bit computer illiterate. Whats a cookie?

But anyways, its really not much of a problem so...

LETS TALK BASEBALL! YEAH! 

Thats something Im a bit more literate about...

Its a thing that would keep your password in the computer. Anyway, I'm going to assume your using internet explorer so go up and hit tools.

Then hit internet options, move to privacy and make sure its on at least medium. That should get it where you don't have to worry.

Maybe one of our members a bit more computer literate then me could help you out if this doesn't work, but its what I always tell members and typically it works.

This should be an interesting offseason and I suspect most of the Sox moves will occur during the winter meetings in December.

Of course, if we are going to sign a free agent pitcher it will probably happen before then.

Also, don't forget your in the off-topic board, all the baseball talk is located on the main board. Just go back to Soxtalk.com and click on Pale Hose Talk.

Aah, its great seeing all these old faces. Just as long as old faces like that of alterity stay away... But all the others I love!

Fanof14, can you please return to the chaos and ask for cwsox to come over here? He was my best friend there and I would really like to see him. Thanks!

Aah, its great seeing all these old faces. Just as long as old faces like that of alterity stay away... But all the others I love! 

Haha. If alterity decided to get some balls and register here he would be reemed out by everyone, and there would be no one to stop it. Plus, if it got out of control he could always be banned.

Guest hotsoxchick1

welcome , welcome, welcome all newbies... always nice to get fresh blood around these parts.........see jas i told ya to go get em while its hot............lol....a bit of spam never hurt no one......lmao

chisxofan,

yeah, i was the one who always had troubles with the chat - however, I may have solved that somewhat, I boosted my memory on the iMac and have the G4 powerbook now linked by an airport, and a few other things, so that next season I should be fine!

Nothing like spending about $800 bucks just so I can chat with Sox fans...

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey 800 is a far cry from the few thou i throw down on those seats every year.. im going shopping this year though ... look guys no seats...........lots of cash to spend though.....whoopie.........:D:D:D

Guest hotsoxchick1

wonder who it is.......hmmmmmmmm....... any ideas.... hey by the way zach .. did you get to see my comment about a zach samwich??????? lol.. i think i ran your brother off......lol

Guest hotsoxchick1

well we were talking nicely untill i mentioned it and then he all of the sudden shut up... where did he go???? lol.......something about turning heads and i think he figured out which head turned??? i dont know....but he was there one minute and gone the next.... bring him back zach............;)