No Fireworks?!?!?!?

Shamrock4Life

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ May 16, 2007 -> 11:32 AM)
A german shepard is maybe half the size of a Wolfhound - I was laughing at the thought of a dog the size of Wolfhound trying to get on board a plane.

Are they that big? Wow. I didn't realize there would be a dog twice the size of a shepard. Then again, I know almost nothing about dogs.

I always wanted one of those buggers, but Brain sez no. Maybe when we have the acres we plan on having some day...

Then again, Pooka is small for a German Shepherd (due to being mixed with some retriever or another) and practically knocks me down when I walk in the front door. I could end looking like Wyle Coyote after getting in the way of the Roadrunner if I got an Irish Wolfhound.

Who cares that there weren't fireworks for one night, so three people were upset. I went to the game with my GFs small yappy dog and I know most of the people (including those not with dogs) were happy to see all the different dogs at the game and probably didn't even notice the fireworks. Not to mention it allowed the sox to sell a large # of extra tickets to a Royals game.

I don't like sitting near 20, 8-year old girls who scream the whole game but I don't try to get them banned from the stadium...can we at least do away with the fan-o-meter...

QUOTE(BainesHOF @ May 17, 2007 -> 01:00 AM)

chiguy79 @ May 16, 2007 -> 05:15 PM

Who cares that there weren't fireworks for one night, so three people were upset. I went to the game with my GFs small yappy dog.

Why did your girlfriend want to bring a dog to the game?

As I read it she wouldn't go to the game with him so he took her dog instead.

:D