Quote by Soso

CWSOX45

I just want him to make sure he tells his team to remember to play 9 innings, that's all.  Is that cocky?  :huh:  :D

Let them find a way to win and play nine innings MONDAY. Sunday is a Sox winner. However, as much fun as it is to see CorkSosa gewtting his just desert from the Sox fans the guy is a talent and can break out with a bang. I just don't want it to be against the Sox. Esteban Loaiza is the man today.

sam-me was right - they found a way to win today - 

I f***ing hate it when sam-me is right

Sox now up in the all time games with 4 more wins than the scrubs

E-lo was flat...Olivo called a bad game.....Jimeenz played atrocious defense.....and Sox hitters stubborny overswung at Wood's already tough slider/slurve all game long, coming up empty in clutch....Sammy Choka hardly did anything worthwhile in the game.

When Val hit that towering drive (it ended up missing a homer by literally 3-feet) in the 7th that would have tied the game, what was the stadium reaction when he hit it? I knew he missed it off the bat, but was making Fisk-like motions for a few seconds of it's flight....Awesome, lol.

After Sunday's game, he said "I'm just glad it's over and that we survived". WTF is he talking about? First off, it's not war -- it's a game. 2nd off, the Cubs lost 4 out of 6 games. Since when is that "surviving" in baseball? If you play .333 ball for too long, you find yourself at the bottom of the division.

Sammy needs to start thinking before he does things.