Today's Daily Herald

Jordan4life_2003

I don't know how many of u saw today's daily herald...But there was a very interesting piece on Kenny Williams saying that if the teams stays in the race or even somehow gets to 1st there could be a major addition added to the team...I was wondering had any of u guys heard anything? If this is true what do we need most? I'm really happy with our pitching...Were 4th in the al in era with Buerhle and Colon having off-years to this point. Do we need a speedy lead off man or a left handed power bat in the middle of the line-up more? Maybe a closer that doesn't give u a heart attack everytime he goes out to pitch? Let me know what u guys think...

I don't know how many of u saw today's daily herald...But there was a very interesting piece on Kenny Williams saying that if the teams stays in the race or even somehow gets to 1st there could be a major addition added to the team...I was wondering had any of u guys heard anything?  If this is true what do we need most?  I'm really happy with our pitching...Were 4th in the al in era with Buerhle and Colon having off-years to this point.  Do we need a speedy lead off man or a left handed power bat in the middle of the line-up more?  Maybe a closer that doesn't give u a heart attack everytime he goes out to pitch?  Let me know what u guys think...

Sounds like GM-speak to me.

I don't know how many of u saw today's daily herald...But there was a very interesting piece on Kenny Williams saying that if the teams stays in the race or even somehow gets to 1st there could be a major addition added to the team...I was wondering had any of u guys heard anything?  If this is true what do we need most?  I'm really happy with our pitching...Were 4th in the al in era with Buerhle and Colon having off-years to this point.  Do we need a speedy lead off man or a left handed power bat in the middle of the line-up more?  Maybe a closer that doesn't give u a heart attack everytime he goes out to pitch?  Let me know what u guys think...

Don't buy it!!! This IS KW we're speaking of here. He won't make those types of moves without being fleaced, so he shouldn't be considering it.

William perry? THats the best BIG addition this team will make, trust me. :lol:

William perry?  THats the best  BIG addition this team will make, trust me. :lol:

That would completely solve our problem defending up the middle, cuz our opposition wouldn't be able to even get the ball past him, cuz he'd be clogging that middle infield.