I've decided to join

witesoxfan

Hey guys, those who posted over at whitesox.com, and those who didn't....it was getting rather boring over there and thanks to control freak, KW, I can't even enjoy the thrill of the offseason. That moron and his horrifically terrible trades and the fact that Joe Borchard and Jon Rauch would probably have to be sacrificed in order to get Bartolo Colon....bugs the crap out of me. This site should allow a little more freedom.

That and the fact that I was getting sick and tired of the goddamn censor. You couldn't say suck. That pissed the hell out of me. After 2000 posts and not quite a year on that site, it wears on you a little.

Anyways, just letting everyone know that I am checking in. :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

wahoooooo wsf is here... welcome aboard here baby... youll like it much better and you can speak your mind openly and blunt as you want to be and noone will make you erase your words.....welcome the f*** aboard.......hows that for a welcome wagon..............:D

The other board was fun for a while, but, if you want me to use some of grandpa's favorite four letter words, it was getting rather f***ing boring. You had a bunch of stat buffs who knew nothing about the game itself....just the career OPS of Jeff Liefer in the 7th inning and beyond bulls***(and you don't have to say BS anymore....goddamn this site is a whole hell of a lot better!).

This place rocks! :headbang

And trust me, I know Borchard isn't going anywhere...or I wish I did. With KW, the dips*** at the helm, anything can happen.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by witesoxfan

The other board was fun for a while, but, if you want me to use some of grandpa's favorite four letter words, it was getting rather f***ing boring.  You had a bunch of stat buffs who knew nothing about the game itself....just the career OPS of Jeff Liefer in the 7th inning and beyond bulls***(and you don't have to say BS anymore....goddamn this site is a whole hell of a lot better!).

This place rocks! :headbang

And trust me, I know Borchard isn't going anywhere...or I wish I did.  With KW, the dips*** at the helm, anything can happen. 

well you see stats are easy to fire off when sitting behind a keyboard..but your right when it comes down to it they know nothing about the game itself or the mechanics of a player.......im glad your here and i hope you enjoy this site..theres alot of cool folks around who actually know something about baseball and dont have to put up a bunch of numbers to impress anyone......

Welcome aboard witesoxfan.

As everyone else has already mentioned, don't even worry about Borchard going anywhere, he's JR and KW's golden boy.

I also think Rauch is staying put. If anyone goes it will be someone like Diaz or Malone and possibly Wright or Lee.

To me Wright and Lee are the only position players that could get dealt. Others will mention Foulke in their, but I think he's staying.

I'd like to see Manos go, but I know he isn't going anywhere.

Guest hotsoxchick1

not its going to be.... IT IS FUN AROUND HERE...... and you couldnt ask for a better bunch of guys and gals to hang with and suffer through the lousy seasons with.....they are what makes it bareable.....:D

Welcome aboard! I used to post at the Sox official site under the name of chisoxfanatic, but I didn't post much there since they made the switch from being privately controlled by Ignite Media to being controlled by the cookie-cutter MLB.

Oh, and one thing you must watch out for is Mike South's cat! :D

• 21 years later...