Glad we didn't get this guy afterall.....

Capn12

"Braves' starting pitcher Paul Byrd will undergo Tommy John surgery Tuesday and be sidelined at least 12 months, probably longer. This will be his second elbow surgery of the season. Byrd went under the knife back on April 11 to have a bone spur removed from the back of his right elbow."

I know it seemed like KW and other Sox brass were looking at him, and I hate to see it happen, but we did the right thing on Byrd.

"Braves' starting pitcher Paul Byrd will undergo Tommy John surgery Tuesday and be sidelined at least 12 months, probably longer. This will be his second elbow surgery of the season. Byrd went under the knife back on April 11 to have a bone spur removed from the back of his right elbow."

I know it seemed like KW and other Sox brass were looking at him, and I hate to see it happen, but we did the right thing on Byrd.

There were a lot of concerns about his elbow in the offseason, causing most teams, included the beloved to back off. He is probably done.