1. 1. poll question

• too many polls
    • too few polls
    • just enough polls
    • poles make better lovers
    • strippers look good on poles
    • my pole is bigger than your pole
    • poll-ese enough already

when I woked in foster care, one of the mothers of the a kid in foster care was a stripper -

and she fell off her pole -

and filed a worker's comp claim with the state since the injury was job related -  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

what was the result?

when I woked in foster care, one of the mothers of the a kid in foster care was a stripper -

and filed a worker's comp claim with the state since the injury was job related -  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The strippers here where trying to deduct breast enlargements as business expenses, I love America :usa

what was the result?

never did hear if she collected -

the stripper ran off with a Marine before the state determination was to be given and maybe it was made moot by that fact

the best part was explaining what happened to the very religious director of the agency (Catholic Family Services) what a pole related injury would be and how it would be incurred...

what was the result?

the stripper ran off with a Marine before the state determination was to be given and maybe it was made moot by that fact

the best part was explaining what happened to the very religious director of the agency (Catholic Family Services) what a pole related injury would be and how it would be incurred...

That had to be absolutely priceless :lol:

what was the result?

That had to be absolutely priceless :lol:

a couple of us acted it out in the hallway to explain it -

it was funnier than hell! :lol:

that same agency had a pregnancy center that was funded by the founder of a local Michigan hamburger chain named Hot n' Now and you can guess what we did with that one..

I friend of mine told a tale of the first time he was at a Mexico strip club. He went to buy a lap dance (US$5) and the first thing the dancer did was start to remove his belt. Man he thought it was going to be so cool. The dancer whispers something to him in spanish that sounded very erotic (he doesn't speak spanish) his buddy leans over and translates for him . . .

"Your belt buckle is too big, it's going to hurt me" he then showed me the pie plate buckle he bought in Dallas. Man it was a serving platter. You could receive satellite on that baby.

cwsox, saw this bumper sticker the other day:

"married priests preach family values"

thoughts?

I'm a protestant with definate views on the stupidity (unworkability and almost malfiesance of celibacy -

not that married clergy necessarily make better anythings than non married celibate ones but that is another issue

you know that celibacy was instituted as a rule for no other reason than because bishops were passing their rich episcopal incomes and dioceses from father to son to grandson in the late 700s to early 1100s or so when celibacy was ordered - if everyone were celibate, then of course no children to corruptly pass the money too, was the theory. They dress up celibacy now as having all kinds of other meanings but it was financial corruption for why it was instituted.