Ok people, I'm back.

Pete_SSAC

Hey all, me again.

Normally, I just vanish when the team is doing horrible, 'cause, I just don't want to be reminded that the team is s***. However, on a day where we'll hit .500 with a win, possibly be 2 games out of first, and could go 9-3 against our two most hated teams, I guess it's time I pop back out of the woodwork.

Oh, and not to mention the meltdown on said two most hated teams :cheers

So, hopefully Robbie and Carly will be as productive of Franky, Maggiloy, Josey, Joey, Miguely, Carlosy, Marky, and Estabany.

- Petey :canada

Hey all, me again.

Normally, I just vanish when the team is doing horrible, 'cause, I just don't want to be reminded that the team is s***.  However, on a day where we'll hit .500 with a win, possibly be 2 games out of first, and could go 9-3 against our two most hated teams, I guess it's time I pop back out of the woodwork.

Oh, and not to mention the meltdown on said two most hated teams  :cheers

So, hopefully Robbie and Carly will be as productive of Franky, Maggiloy, Josey, Joey, Miguely, Carlosy, Marky, and Estabany.

Can you say front runner?

Hey all, me again.

Normally, I just vanish when the team is doing horrible, 'cause, I just don't want to be reminded that the team is s***.  However, on a day where we'll hit .500 with a win, possibly be 2 games out of first, and could go 9-3 against our two most hated teams, I guess it's time I pop back out of the woodwork.

Fro-nt...ru..ru-ner?

Yay! I did it! Hooked on fonics works for mi!

- Pe...Pe...aw fudge it.

Hey all, me again.

Agree 100%. Like I said, where were ya the past few months when all of us stuck with this team. All of the frontrunners are about to come out and claim they were cheering all along, but we all know who the real fans are.

:nono :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono

Hey all, me again.

Agree 100%. Like I said, where were ya the past few months when all of us stuck with this team. All of the frontrunners are about to come out and claim they were cheering all along, but we all know who the real fans are.

:nono :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono

I remember a few years ago there was a guy called dagobeef who i called out as being a frontrunner. He said he wasnt, but NOONE has seen him since the year 2000. I think we know why the yankees, Lakers and 49ers have so many fans. :rolleyes: Those people never get the true reward, when your beloved team finally wins it all.

Where was I?

I was watching and suffering through an underachiveing team... that's where I was.

- Pete

yeah, and you were probably up to no good too

:lol:

Hmmm actually, I was up to no good.

Shhhh... but don't tell anyone... afterall, I'm actually a poser fan! :bang

- Pete

Where was I?

I was watching and suffering through an underachiveing team... that's where I was.

- Pete

- Pete

I say this in the nicest way possible -

but I always associate you with the spawn of Satan - :huh: :o

must have been something with the old mlb boards, something from your profile, or something you said once - who knows - do you remember what that was all about? :huh:

Where was I?

- Pete

- Pete

I say this in the nicest way possible -

but I always associate you with the spawn of Satan - :huh: :o

must have been something with the old mlb boards, something from your profile, or something you said once - who knows - do you remember what that was all about? :huh:

Hmmm... if I had a dime everytime I head that I'm the spawn of Satan.

Probably, you remeber what the SSAC stands for...Squeezably Soft Antichrist.

- Pete

Guest hotsoxchick1
*blinks*

Sometimes it scares me what people know about me.

She's doing well, still black white and silver.

- Pete

oh come on now petey.. who knows more than i??????? lol...........glad shes doing good........

just cause he didn't post when they sucked the first three months doesn't make him a frontrunner. i wasn't around much in april/may because of school etc. other stuff can get in the way. alcohol being one of them.

just cause he didn't post when they sucked the first three months doesn't make him a frontrunner. i wasn't around much in april/may because of school etc. other stuff can get in the way. alcohol being one of them.

But he said that is why he didn't post...

But he said that is why he didn't post...

True, I didn't post because the team sucked... but, it's not like I wasn't a fan, just, I figured why relive all the crap and the terrible plays and dumbass mangerial choices when other people are saying the same thing?

Save the bandwidth!

- Pete

True, I didn't post because the team sucked... but, it's not like I wasn't a fan, just, I figured why relive all the crap and the terrible plays and dumbass mangerial choices when other people are saying the same thing?

Save the bandwidth!

- Pete

You missed my "MOTHERf***ING b****ASS DIPs*** PASSIONLESS SOX" thread!!! That thing will be a Soxnet classic from now on. Hopefully I'll be able to pull this one up at the end of October just for the laughs.

Save the bandwidth!

- Pete

You missed my "MOTHERf***ING b****ASS DIPs*** PASSIONLESS SOX" thread!!! That thing will be a Soxnet classic from now on. Hopefully I'll be able to pull this one up at the end of October just for the laughs.

Yes, for a laugh and not saying "Ain't that the truth."

Hopefully. :angry:

- Pete