League #4 Thread

Running naked down Michigan Ave. will be a bit difficult. I like in Utah. Oh well.

I'm for drafting on a Sunday. Most people don't work or go to school and there's no more football, so seems like a good day.

Thanks Zoom for all your efforts!! Muchly appreciated.

I'm in as The Acesses.

I hate to ask, but that time is very bad for me. Is there any chance we could schedule it later, like 3pm Eastern / 2pm Central? I'm not going to be home until around then.

Also, can we request additional stat categories and positions? I'd like to see OPS and Holds counted, and an additional DL spot.

Edited by BuehrleTheAce

QUOTE(BuehrleTheAce @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 04:46 PM)
I'm in as The Acesses.

I hate to ask, but that time is very bad for me. Is there any chance we could schedule it later, like 3pm Eastern / 2pm Central? I'm not going to be home until around then.

Also, can we request additional stat categories and positions? I'd like to see OPS and Holds counted, and an additional DL spot.

I'd be fine with that time change. Also, I concur about the extra stats. I like the idea.

Crap Im going to be out of town this weekend. Ill be back on Tuesday is there anyway we can just make the draft one evening between like 7-9 sometime mid to late next week.

BTW im in...Hebrew Nationals.

Edited by joeynach

I'm ok with the new draft time. I'm off on Mondays. IF it changes again to any other day, I'm only ok with mornings.

Hypothetically, what happens if one guy has not signed up yet by draft time? I only ask because I see we're still 3 short.

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Mar 5, 2008 -> 11:33 PM)
i changed to Monday the 10th at 8:30 CST.Is that ok??

What score changed do you want me to make, im all ears.

Tue or Wed Night would work so much better for me, I cant make the Monday one.

QUOTE(smalls2598 @ Mar 6, 2008 -> 10:56 AM)
I already have another draft this Tuesday night, so i kindly ask that we don not move it to Tuesday.

As for the openings...if they are not filled by draft time, then i believe the league will only have the teams that are signed up.

Well, I hope everyone gets in. I really like a 12 team league. I kinda like that you obviously have more players and the late rounds of the draft you have to choose between those lesser quality players. I was in either a 6 or an 8 team league once and it was kinda stupid that every guy on every team was a star quality player. To me, that's just kinda dumb. Anyway, heres hoping everyone gets in. It'd suck too if we end up with an odd number of teams and then we have bye weeks.

QUOTE(BigEdWalsh @ Mar 6, 2008 -> 01:19 PM)
Well, I hope everyone gets in. I really like a 12 team league. I kinda like that you obviously have more players and the late rounds of the draft you have to choose between those lesser quality players. I was in either a 6 or an 8 team league once and it was kinda stupid that every guy on every team was a star quality player. To me, that's just kinda dumb. Anyway, heres hoping everyone gets in. It'd suck too if we end up with an odd number of teams and then we have bye weeks.

That would really suck if we had an odd# of teams and then we have bye weeks. I say if by Monday we still have 1 open spot we should all just scramble to find a friend who would want in. I think its better to have an outsider than to have bye weeks.