stadium club question

alexgtp

I have never been to the stadium club.

I always sit in the outfield or the picnic tables at the bull pen sports bar!.

I have a friend who is giving me stadium club tickets for the Sox Cubs series.

I currently have 500 level tickets. Will i still be able to get into the Stadium Club with 500 level ticket and stadium club ticket. And most importantly can you watch the game from the stadium club or once the game starts do I have to go to the 500 level.

Thanks!!

QUOTE (alexgtp @ Jun 24, 2008 -> 05:20 PM)
I have never been to the stadium club.

I always sit in the outfield or the picnic tables at the bull pen sports bar!.

I have a friend who is giving me stadium club tickets for the Sox Cubs series.

I currently have 500 level tickets. Will i still be able to get into the Stadium Club with 500 level ticket and stadium club ticket. And most importantly can you watch the game from the stadium club or once the game starts do I have to go to the 500 level.

Thanks!!

You can get into the Stadium Club with 500 level tickets as long as you have your Stadium Club passes. And you can stay up there for the entire game if you so desire. There are two levels to the Stadium Club. The lower level is an actual resaurant that you have to pay for the buffet as you sit down. I believe it's around $20 per person. And the upper level is more of a laid back, bar atmosphere. They also serve food upstairs, but you don't HAVE to purchase food.

For the Sox/Cubs series you better go straight to the Stadium Club right when the gates open or you'll never get a table. I'd recommend going up to the upper level of the Stadium Club for a few drinks and appetizers before the game, but then head to your seats for the actual game. Have fun and GO SOX!!!

If you want to stay up there the whole game and avoid the countless brawls, go on the 2nd level and get a table by the window. You have to pay $5 I think to stay there durring the actual game and have to order drinks and stuff. Cheaper than a skybox though :)

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Jun 24, 2008 -> 09:53 PM)
If you want to stay up there the whole game and avoid the countless brawls, go on the 2nd level and get a table by the window. You have to pay $5 I think to stay there durring the actual game and have to order drinks and stuff. Cheaper than a skybox though :)

The window seats are reservation only now. My guess is they are booked for that series. Also, if you do the buffet on the first level choose the second seating if you want to hang there longer. And you can not stay the entire game on the first level so you will eventually have to move to the second level bar, or to your seats.

And also in the stadium club you can go and walk around in the 300 level they have couches chairs, bars etc. Plus you can go outside and stand in the walkway of the 300 level seats. The 300 level is good if its real cold or raining. back in april when it was 38 degrees outside i went and found myself a nice leather couch in front of a plasma and enjoyed myself.