Frank Catching Up!!!

Winning Ugly

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb...t=.jsp&c_id=mlb

Frank Thomas, hoping for a chance to play on his home field at next week's All-Star Game in Chicago, was quickly gaining ground on American League leader Jason Varitek as races remained tight and voting remained strong in the etopps All-Star Final Vote to determine the 32nd and final roster spots.

Thank You for the gracious welcome. Life long sox fan. I am actully of Irish descent but a big ND football fan. Don't really care for their other sports. Growing up in Chicago there was really no other choice for coll. fball bcuz everyone else around here was awful and ND is a top-flite program and on TV every week.

Nice picture. Also my Big Ten team is Iowa.

Nice picture. Also my Big Ten team is Iowa.

Great picture!

I passed up going to see at the Big House this year to get OSU game tickets - it was one or the other - damn tough choice

as far as Iowa goes, I will let Soxheads deal with you on that... :lol:

and glad to have you here - :cheers

Keep the votes coming. Whats good to know is that there are tons of non-Sox fans voting for Frank also. :headbang

Is the e-mail address, zipcode and birthday suppose to reset when trying to vote again? I don't think it did last night when I was voting....Do you have to enter all that s*** anyway?? Its slowing me down logging in that info stuff....

it resets for me -

as time consuming as it is I wouldn't vote without that - on the chance that they might be invalid without that

I wonder why it's reseting, it didn't yesterday..I wonder if MLB did something to make it harder to vote.. :fyou

it resets for me -

as time consuming as it is I wouldn't vote without that - on the chance that they might be invalid without that

I wonder why it's reseting, it didn't yesterday..I wonder if MLB did something to make it harder to vote.. :fyou

Ohh, wait a sec..I tried it again and it's not resetting anymore :headbang

Good :headbang