Starting Over....

Capn12

Well, everyone else has had their opinion on what this org. needs, I'll give it a go.

1. Put someone in CF that has some Goddamn speed., who HAPPENS to be a Leadoff hitter. Can Willie Harris get it done? We may never know, because see #2.

2. Get us a manager who can run the same lineup out there more than one f***ing day in a row!! JM, just cause you have 12/13 men in the lineup doesnt mean you have to rotate them around every night. Consistency is what this team needs, and you offer ZERO with your "Let's try something new tonight" attitude. You have had more fire than in the past this year, but has it really helped? Sometimes you appear to be arguing just so that you can say you did!

3. Left/Switch handed hitting.....GET SOME!! I don't mean switch hitters who can hit .380 one way, and .190 the other. Thats not switch hitting.

4. Advanced scouting.....please don't f***ing tell me we actually PAY someone for this in this organization? These guys are absolutely clueless when it comes to a pitcher they havent seen. When you get beat by 2-13 Jeremy Bonderman from Detroit, there are issues.

5. Don't go make some silly trades so that you can tell shareholders, "See, we are commited to making a run here." BULLs***. If you were committed, you would go get someone who might help, not someone who WAS a Gold-glove all-star, and someone who HAD a great April. Go get someone who IS a gold-glover, or someone who IS a damn hot hitter.

6. Get the core locked up to contracts. The ones that do actually play to win most of the time. Maggs, Harris, Rowand, BUEHRLE, MARTE....these are the guys that actually try most of the time. If I hear one more Goddamn person say, "Olivo isn't here for offense, he is great defensively." I'm gonna puke. SOrry fols, its 2003, and the era of .220 hitting catchers being kosher is over. You can say what you want about my Harris and Rowand additions to the contract hopes; at least these 2 care about playing the game, and I know for sure that Rowand would run through walls to make a play. Put him in left, let El Caballo go strut his uppercut swing in L.A. or somewhere.

7. Leave Frank Thomas at first base, Goddamnit!! It's not rocket science. When someone hits over 60 pts better when in the field, and he's a Hall-of-Famer type player, just f***in do it!

If these demands can't be met, then f*** Off Reinsdorf, go play with your precious NBA team, and sell to someone who will get it done.

Well, everyone else has had their opinion on what this org. needs, I'll give it a go.

1. Put someone in CF that has some Goddamn speed., who HAPPENS to be a Leadoff hitter. Can Willie Harris get it done? We may never know, because see #2.

2. Get us a manager who can run the same lineup out there more than one f***ing day in a row!! JM, just cause you have 12/13 men in the lineup doesnt mean you have to rotate them around every night. Consistency is what this team needs, and you offer ZERO with your "Let's try something new tonight" attitude. You have had more fire than in the past this year, but has it really helped? Sometimes you appear to be arguing just so that you can say you did!

3. Left/Switch handed hitting.....GET SOME!! I don't mean switch hitters who can hit .380 one way, and .190 the other. Thats not switch hitting.

4. Advanced scouting.....please don't f***ing tell me we actually PAY someone for this in this organization? These guys are absolutely clueless when it comes to a pitcher they havent seen. When you get beat by 2-13 Jeremy Bonderman from Detroit, there are issues.

5. Don't go make some silly trades so that you can tell shareholders, "See, we are commited to making a run here." BULLs***. If you were committed, you would go get someone who might help, not someone who WAS a Gold-glove all-star, and someone who HAD a great April. Go get someone who IS a gold-glover, or someone who IS a damn hot hitter.

6. Get the core locked up to contracts. The ones that do actually play to win most of the time. Maggs, Harris, Rowand, BUEHRLE, MARTE....these are the guys that actually try most of the time. If I hear one more Goddamn person say, "Olivo isn't here for offense, he is great defensively." I'm gonna puke. SOrry fols, its 2003, and the era of .220 hitting catchers being kosher is over. You can say what you want about my Harris and Rowand additions to the contract hopes; at least these 2 care about playing the game, and I know for sure that Rowand would run through walls to make a play. Put him in left, let El Caballo go strut his uppercut swing in L.A. or somewhere.

7. Leave Frank Thomas at first base, Goddamnit!! It's not rocket science. When someone hits over 60 pts better when in the field, and he's a Hall-of-Famer type player, just f***in do it!

If these demands can't be met, then f*** Off Reinsdorf, go play with your precious NBA team, and sell to someone who will get it done.

I was gonna say an enema from the owner on down. But your list does quite nicely :lol: