Every Game Thomas is at DH...

DonkeyKongerko

Great pts. It's pretty obvious Frank can't hit as DH and hits as a first baseman.

I'm sick of Daubach and Paulie both.

I'd rather play 22 year old prospects than either of those 2 guys.

I realize Paulie is still young but it appears he's toast and Daubach can't hit.

I like Dauber. When he is struggling, he makes productive outs, and when he gets hot(and he gets hot for stretches of about a week or two). However, with him being as streaky as he is, you'd find it hard to believe he is one of the most consistent players in the majors when getting everyday playing time. If he plays 140-150 games a year, he'll hit .275 25 100 every time.

And he's cheap, and versatile. Nothing wrong with Dauber.

As for Konerko..... :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1

i like dauber too... paulie on the other hand??? why is he still here???? why do they continue to put him out there knowing they get s*** from him in return........it just doesnt make any sense........play the guys who are hitting and doing something productive and sit the ones who are not doing squat.......management 101 isnt it..........frank needs to play at first on a daily basis... cause when frank plays he doesnt have time to think about hitting he just does it.. when frank sits he thinks too much and doesnt do s***............geez us jm get a freakin clue already... or do we have to mark it in your little managers book for dummies...........