The Sox Suck

SuperSteve

What the hell. We can't be too of he worst teams in baseball. Jerry Manuel needs to go now. f*** him. He can't stick to a lineup, and messes everything up. Get out pitchers some f***ing run support. Our offense is awful. I saw option PK to Charlotte too. If he won't go, wave good bye to him. Before yesterdays game, DJ interviewed him, and he said he wanted to to what was best for team to win. Well, hes one of the reasons we lose. Leave Frank at first, geez. This team teased us for a little while. I say ship Bartolo and a few other of the FA's and get guys who can play for us in the years to come.

What the hell. We can't be too of he worst teams in baseball. Jerry Manuel needs to go now. f*** him. He can't stick to a lineup, and messes everything up. Get out pitchers some f***ing run support. Our offense is awful. I saw option PK to Charlotte too. If he won't go, wave good bye to him. Before yesterdays game, DJ interviewed him, and he said he wanted to to what was best for team to win. Well, hes one of the reasons we lose. Leave Frank at first, geez. This team teased us for a little while. I say ship Bartolo and a few other of the FA's and get guys who can play for us in the years to come.

How can you point the finger at Konerko when he didn't even play 2 of the games in this series?

I'm placin the blame on all these veteran hitters who continue to to ground into double plays.

Our whole team was swinging for the fences this series, and in the end it cost us.

CWSOX45

Not just him. And I am not just saying for this series. It is all of the guys. The worst thing is Manuel. When we have someone swinging hot, he benches them. Magglio needs to start stepping up and be the superstar he can be. Frank is starting to suck again, since he has been DHing again. Every game lately, it seems like we can't hit the ball.

Not just him. And I am not just saying for this series. It is all of the guys. The worst thing is Manuel. When we have someone swinging hot, he benches them. Magglio needs to start stepping up and be the superstar he can be. Frank is starting to suck again, since he has been DHing again. Every game lately, it seems like we can't hit the ball.

I don't know what you're talking about. Cornejo, Bonderman and Ledezma are the next great rotation in baseball.

Zito, Mulder, and Hudson aren't even in the same league with these guys! :lol:

We suck.

At least I've given up mentally finally.

Losing five of six to the Rays and Tigers, basically two Triple A teams makes me

realize we have NO shot at winning anything this year.

If we rally and somehow get it together, I'll be just pleasantly surprised, but today I've checked it in.

As a lifelong Sox fan I just hope our higher ups don't ruin any chance we might have

of winning in future seasons by making more bad trades.

Sure looks like Alomar and Everett are not the answer and all we've done is trade prospects for those two aging players.

Here's hoping we somehow get our head out of our asses but as of today I've given up.

Our management still has the chance to turn us into the horses*** Orioles the next decade if we continue to make some more bad trades.

Way to go White Sox, you should be proud of yourselves.

Way to lose five of six to the two worse teams (besides yourselves) in baseball.

Guest hotsoxchick1
And we paid to see that s***. :puke

maury.. you didnt storm jr's office and demand your f***in money (back)???? shame on you.........

I thought the decision to sit Konerko for the first two games of the trip was horrendous. The guy is coming off his only highlight of the entire season (late HR vs. Twins). Seemed like a perfect opportunity to get him rolling again. Instead he sees no action for two days. Emotional high effectively dissipated. In my mind this is Manuel's failing in a nutshell. His game strategies are mediocre at best, but his managing of the intangables (things like momentum, chemistry and attitude) is about the worst I've ever seen. When he left Mark Johnson off the '90 playoff roster I said to myself that Manuel was a clueless asshole. He's done nothing since then to change my mind. There is plenty of talent on the Sox, but if they do anything this year it will be despite JM, not because of him.