New forum?

Bmr31

For all you pimps on the board.....lol.  It seems more and more of you are getting laid and posting about it, so how bout a "got sum" forum, just for you special playas? ;)

Oh yeah...what a brilliant idea B..If only you lived back in the 1800's...I know you would have been some great inventor, philosopher, physicists, and astronomer that would make the likes of Issac Newton, Galileo, Thomas Edison, and Alaxander Graham bell look like paupers compared to you.. :D :)

Just bustin your balls :)

Anyway...Are there a bunch of people posting about getting laid on the boards???

Doesn't seem like it...

Oh yeah...what a brilliant idea B..If only you lived back in the 1800's...I know you would have been some great inventor, philosopher, physicists, and astronomer that would make the likes of Issac Newton, Galileo, Thomas Edison, and Alaxander Graham bell look like paupers compared to you.. :D  :)

Anyway...Are there a bunch of people posting about getting laid on the boards???

Doesn't seem like it...

Cwsox just posted about it the other night. Oh and I did live back in the 1800s. I invented boobies. ;) :)

Oh yeah...what a brilliant idea B..If only you lived back in the 1800's...I know you would have been some great inventor, philosopher, physicists, and astronomer that would make the likes of Issac Newton, Galileo, Thomas Edison, and Alaxander Graham bell look like paupers compared to you.. :D  :)

Doesn't seem like it...

Cwsox just posted about it the other night. Oh and I did live back in the 1800s. I invented boobies. ;) :)

Cwsox just posted about it the other night.

He did??? Hmm, must of missed that.. :huh:

Oh and I did live back in the 1800s. I invented boobies

You just wanted to say the word boobies, right? :) :P

Guest hotsoxchick1
You just wanted to say the word boobies, right? 

more like he was wishin he had a pair to feel.......dont ya think........lol...... :lol:

here bmr hang onto these for a while....

( . ) ( . )

:o

Guest hotsoxchick1

more like he was wishin he had a pair to feel.......dont ya think........lol...... :lol:

( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . )

Hmm, not bad... :lol::whip

and heres a little ass for him to grab onto (_|_) (_/_) (_\_) (_|_).....in case he gets bored..........shake your groove thing...... :lol:

( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . )

Hmm, not bad... :lol::whip

and heres a little ass for him to grab onto (_|_) (_/_) (_\_) (_|_).....in case he gets bored..........shake your groove thing...... :lol:

(_|_):whip (_\_):whip

Guest hotsoxchick1

ouch...lol....im not into that s and m thing.......sorry......check with heather.......ill bet she likes it...... :lol: