Carry-in policy question

Paco

Yes and no. Guys are not allowed to carry in a bag but women are allowed one bag because they carry purses. When my wife and I go we bring a back pack and have her carry it and they usually consider it their purse. They will check it out pretty throughly and I am not sure for the all-star game if they will allow any at all.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm going to make men wearing purses fashionable!

lol adam.. youve been down town.. they already wear purses.........get into the 2000's ok........ :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC, been hanging out on the North Side again?  :lol:

irish its not only on the north side..........ive seen guys at comiskey toting hand bags as well....... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC, I love how you still call it COMISKEY. Always has been and always will be.  :headbang :headbang :headbang

im not one for sittin in cell's........... ;)

lol adam.. youve been down town.. they already wear purses.........get into the 2000's ok........ :lol:

And I think they're on to something. I mean come on...there's only so much us guys can fit into our pockets...wallet, chapstick, keys, cell phone, smokes, extra smokes, altoids. It's just too much. Why can't we wear a purse? Or at least a European Carry-All?

Guest hotsoxchick1
And I think they're on to something. I mean come on...there's only so much us guys can fit into our pockets...wallet, chapstick, keys, cell phone, smokes, extra smokes, altoids. It's just too much. Why can't we wear a purse? Or at least a European Carry-All?

hey adam what ever floats your boat... i have no problem with you toting a purse to the next game i see you at.... maybe you can carry for me my cell phone, chapstick, wallet, my flask, and other things i may need..... ;) ....that would help keep my hands free for holding more beers....... :D