WE STINK

Ishmookie

I decided to watch Rush Hour 2 on TV instead of the filth of the Sox. Of course I keep flashing back to hope to see something happen, all I saw was Colon continue to get squeezed and then hit.

This is so pathetic. Its time for a closed door meeting where some tables and chairs are thrown. I'm thinking the SOx need to get in a brawl with the Tigers tonight to wake themselves up.

I decided to watch Rush Hour 2 on TV instead of the filth of the Sox.  Of course I keep flashing back to hope to see something happen, all I saw was Colon continue to get squeezed and then hit. 

This is so pathetic.  Its time for a closed door meeting where some tables and chairs are thrown.  I'm thinking the SOx need to get in a brawl with the Tigers tonight to wake themselves up.

or perhaps we could just fire JM?

I decided to watch Rush Hour 2 on TV instead of the filth of the Sox.  Of course I keep flashing back to hope to see something happen, all I saw was Colon continue to get squeezed and then hit. 

This is so pathetic.  Its time for a closed door meeting where some tables and chairs are thrown.  I'm thinking the SOx need to get in a brawl with the Tigers tonight to wake themselves up.

But that would be too easy ;)

Common sense says he should of been gone at the break at the very latest. He has had 6 years with this team (I think). 2000 was great, the years before that were fine. 2001 was dissapointment, but I'll blame injuries. Last year and then this year are jokes. Both of these teams had the talent to win the division and floundered and played crappy baseball.

But that would be too easy ;)

Common sense says he should of been gone at the break at the very latest. He has had 6 years with this team (I think). 2000 was great, the years before that were fine. 2001 was dissapointment, but I'll blame injuries. Last year and then this year are jokes. Both of these teams had the talent to win the division and floundered and played crappy baseball.

under a crappy manager

everyone should join in....

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou JM

sure makes you feel better