THE Official TheBigHurt'S Road Test 7/23

Be Good

Oh great!  NY streets beware!!!

Do me a favor and BE GOOD on the road, ok?

I will for the most part.........BUT ya can write this down: I wont ever drive under the influence

BE GOOD

Dont say you wont ever do anything, it will just add to your guilt. Just DONT DO It....... ;)

THANK'S for the tip, bmr

BE GOOD

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Oh great!  NY streets beware!!!

Do me a favor and BE GOOD on the road, ok?

I will for the most part.........BUT ya can write this down: I wont ever drive under the influence

BE GOOD

my car is set with auto pilot for those occasions.... it also helps to have killa in the car.... ;) ..............lol.........good luck on your test... i didnt have to take any road test ..........we did all that stuff in drivers ed and then went to the dmv to take our pics and away we drove....we did our on the road driving on what was called "the range"... it consisted of a parking lot with cones and two people to a little vega car driving around on campus.. the drivers ed teacher stood in this tower in the middle of the "little cone town" and shoutd over a loud speaker what to do and where to go.. i remember one time we left and drove over to dunkin doughnuts lol the teacher was pissed... ahhh the good ol days......of course back when i went to high school we had off campus lunch and smoking area on campus........ :headbang ..........you guys dont have such things now days.......

ahhh the good ol days......of course back when i went to high school we had off campus lunch and smoking area on campus........ :headbang  ..........you guys dont have such things now days.......

WE have all that now at my High School smokin is not supposed to be allowed........

A side note-I dont smoke :headbang

BE GOOD

Guest hotsoxchick1
WE have all that now at my High School smokin is not supposed to be allowed........

A side note-I dont smoke  :headbang

BE GOOD

that maybe so, but i bet you didnt do steamrollers in the photography class dark room or grow pot in the plant science classroom........... ;) :lol:

BE GOOD

that maybe so, but i bet you didnt do steamrollers in the photography class dark room or grow pot in the plant science classroom........... ;) :lol:

WHAT'S steamrollers.....AS for the pot thing........I never planted anything in science class let alone go to science classes.....AT least not yer I still have 1 year left in High School

BE GOOD

Guest hotsoxchick1

BE GOOD

WHAT'S steamrollers.....AS for the pot thing........I never planted anything in science class let alone go to science classes.....AT least not yer I still have 1 year left in High School

BE GOOD

lol steamrollers.. your better off not knowing.........stay good.....

bmr hes not gonna make love to his car hes gonna make love in his car.... if hes lucky..... ;) :lol:

BE GOOD

BE GOOD

lol steamrollers.. your better off not knowing.........stay good.....

bmr hes not gonna make love to his car hes gonna make love in his car.... if hes lucky..... ;) :lol:

I guess in 10 days he'll make love in his car

BE GOOD

Hey i wonder...................when you DO get your license, i wonder if the guy will hand it to you and say.............................BE GOOD son.        :huh:

Well, one thing that's for certain is that, when he gets a car, he'll immediately go for a vanity plate reading "BE GOOD" :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well, one thing that's for certain is that, when he gets a car, he'll immediately go for a vanity plate reading "BE GOOD" :lol:

my plates say soxchik ;)

Hey i wonder...................when you DO get your license, i wonder if the guy will hand it to you and say.............................BE GOOD son.        :huh:

IF the guy that hands me my liscence is black he will say it (not tryin to be racist)........ MY black friend starting call me son.....SO thats how BE GOOD son came about

BE GOOD son

IF the guy that hands me my liscence is black he will say it (not tryin to be racist)........ MY black friend starting call me son.....SO thats how BE GOOD son came about

BE GOOD son

I cant wait, i will laugh so hard. You gotta tell us if he does..............

BE GOOD son

HE or she

BE GOOD son

HE or she

I much prefer she ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
NA, like I said I won't give the DMV s***!!!!!

BE GOOD miss. heater

You f***ing crack me up!!!!!

Hey Be good, maybe you have a match here? Women love guys who make them laugh. ;)

:nono

ya never know heather.. mr. be good can be mr. be right???? :D

MY road test is in roughly 15 hours.......I just hope my mom's friend shows up we havent spoken to her in 3 days.....GONNA be pissed if she doesnt come........OK let me relax and count on her let me not worry she'll show up like always

BE GOOD

MY road test is in roughly 15 hours.......I just hope my mom's friend shows up we havent spoken to her in 3 days.....GONNA be pissed if she doesnt come........OK let me relax and count on her let me not worry she'll show up like always

BE GOOD

Best of luck :headbang