New Sox Podcast

3GamesToLove

There's a new Sox podcast in town that I found on Facebook--"Pale 'n Hosed"

It's pretty good. Every Tuesday during ST, and once the season starts it'll be twice a week. You can find it on iTunes. It's good to have a regular podcast, especially one that is more than weekly. I'd advise you to check them out.

www.paleandhosed.blogspot.com

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 7, 2010 -> 05:27 PM)
I was actually thinking of starting one. There's been a bit of a void since soxcast shut down that not even Oral Sox can fill. THat being said i have no idea how to start or run a podcast so i'm glad to see someone stepping in for that.

It's something that I think we could possibly get going on here again (we had one with Mario and Jason a couple of years back).

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 06:54 AM)
It's something that I think we could possibly get going on here again (we had one with Mario and Jason a couple of years back).

We certainly have enough informed fans on the board. A rotating group could lessen the burden.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 08:55 AM)
We certainly have enough informed fans on the board. A rotating group could lessen the burden.

If anyone wants to help out with ours, we'd be more than happy to oblige. We'll take all the help and support we can get. If you think we're missing something, could be doing something better, or if you think we're blabbering idiots who make you want to commit suicide or shoot yourself in the crotch with a whale harpoon - let us know.

QUOTE (RyanPaleAndHosed @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 03:44 PM)
If anyone wants to help out with ours, we'd be more than happy to oblige. We'll take all the help and support we can get. If you think we're missing something, could be doing something better, or if you think we're blabbering idiots who make you want to commit suicide or shoot yourself in the crotch with a whale harpoon - let us know.

I always wanna do that so anything I say on the matter should be discounted. If only I could find one of those things....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...