Wow

whitesox247

Wow, theres constantly about 20 members on at about 3 a.m. CT. and the boards are more active than ever. I know theres alot of west coasters but thats still pretty damn much for this late at night.

Lots of night people here I see? :headbang

Lol yeah i was on this late when in lived in the central time zone, so now that im in the west, it isnt a problem. :P

Wow, theres constantly about 20 members on at about 3 a.m. CT. and the boards are more active than ever. I know theres alot of west coasters but thats still pretty damn much for this late at night.

Lol yeah i was on this late when in lived in the central time zone, so now that im in the west, it isnt a problem. :P

bmr i am jealous that you moved to vegas (f***ing cool to just up and go) and you also get to live in the western time zone. damn you!

bmr i am jealous that you moved to vegas (f***ing cool to just up and go) and you also get to live in the western time zone. damn you!

Yeah its pretty cool. There are so many temptations here, but again, thats a self control issue. Ill be fine, and i know ill enjoy life here. The town i moved from was way too small for my liking. :)

Insomnia is fun.

And Spiff, I know a while ago you posted web sites about a program that blows up spyware and another that shows what things you can take out of the startup when you boot up to make a computer run faster.  Could you PM me those links?  Thanks.

I'd be interested in those links, as well.