Suppan to Boston?

forkit

Theo Epstein is a damn good young GM. I think the Red Sox lucked out when Beane decided not to come. Epstein is gonna bring them a series sooner or later.

Him and JP Rippaldi of the Blue Jays (Excuse the spelling) are my two favorite GM's and yes Ken Williams ranks amongst the top on my list.

The good thing is Epstein is doing good at an incredibly young age, which could open up an opportunity for me. :headbang

Theo Epstein is a damn good young GM.  I think the Red Sox lucked out when Beane decided not to come.  Epstein is gonna bring them a series sooner or later. 

Him and JP Rippaldi of the Blue Jays (Excuse the spelling) are my two favorite GM's and yes Ken Williams ranks amongst the top on my list.

The good thing is Epstein is doing good at an incredibly young age, which could open up an opportunity for me.  :headbang

It´s Ricciardi, Jas. :)

Off of Rotoworld.com:

1510 AM in Boston is reporting that Jeff Suppan and Brandon Lyon will be traded to the Red Sox for Freddy Sanchez. The Red Sox would be taking back Lyon, whom the Pirates say is injured, and getting a starter to replace Ramiro Mendoza in the rotation. Sanchez would probably be brought up to the majors by the Pirates and made the regular second baseman.

Theo Epstein is a damn good young GM.  I think the Red Sox lucked out when Beane decided not to come.  Epstein is gonna bring them a series sooner or later. 

The good thing is Epstein is doing good at an incredibly young age, which could open up an opportunity for me.  :headbang

Worcester native JP Riccardi! New england runs major league baseball.

The Pirates GM, Dave Littlefield is a good one too I think. He managed to get rid of Ramirez and he signed Suppan in the offseason, now he can deal him to a contender for some prospects.

I just heard Suppan for F. Sanchez and Sauerbeck, but that doesn't make any sense.

No way. Sauerbeck would not be going back to Pittsburgh already, although they are upset that Brandon Lyon is injured. Also, I thought that Freddy Sanchez was one of their untouchables.

Off of Rotoworld.com:

1510 AM in Boston is reporting that Jeff Suppan and Brandon Lyon will be traded to the Red Sox for Freddy Sanchez. The Red Sox would be taking back Lyon, whom the Pirates say is injured, and getting a starter to replace Ramiro Mendoza in the rotation. Sanchez would probably be brought up to the majors by the Pirates and made the regular second baseman.

I figured Suppan would cost a top prospect.