Some people.

CWSOX45

A few posters tonight are really starting to piss me off. Talking about how several players suck, and we're we'll be lucky to make the playoffs and s***.

Here's a newsflash: IT'S ONE DAMN GAME. Who cares, Franklin has shut us down tonight, give the man some credit. Kansas City barely overcame Tampa Bay tonight, and Minnesota lost. If we don't come back tonight we have a shot at still taking the series tomorrow afternoon.

When is the last time we could say that about the Sox playing on the west coast?

So everyone chill out. It's one loss.

CWSOX45

A few posters tonight are really starting to piss me off. Talking about how several players suck, and we're we'll be lucky to make the playoffs and s***.

Here's a newsflash: IT'S ONE DAMN GAME. Who cares, Franklin has shut us down tonight, give the man some credit.  Kansas City barely overcame Tampa Bay tonight, and Minnesota lost.  If we don't come back tonight we have a shot at still taking the series tomorrow afternoon.

When is the last time we could say that about the Sox playing on the west coast?

CWSOX45

Ditt-f***ing-o

Seven RBIs for Olerud. Now we know what it feels like to be on the downside of the little homerun binges weve had recently. Our motivation has been crushed. We wont be there tomorrow. Danny Wrong and Matt Ginter have screwed this team over yet again...

You're right Roman. We won't have any momentum tomorrow at all. After all we've been the hottest team in baseball since the break.

We're not going to win them all Roman. Chill out.

CWSOX45

Here's a newsflash: IT'S ONE DAMN GAME. Who cares, Franklin has shut us down tonight, give the man some credit.  Kansas City barely overcame Tampa Bay tonight, and Minnesota lost.  If we don't come back tonight we have a shot at still taking the series tomorrow afternoon.

CWSOX45

I agree with you 100%. Chill out guys. Let's kick some ass tomorrow! :headbang :headbang

CWSOX45

Man this season is over we lose to the Mariners with DW pitching and it was agst a pitcher that has 3.60 ERA, we are 13-3 in the last 16 games, 1 game back. I'm so unhappy...i will cry...

:(

To be honest with you I really didn't expect the Sox to win this game. I just couldn't see Dan Wright shutting down the Mariner's offense like Colon did last night.

I can just see the headlines tomorrow:

"WHITE SOX DOOMED FOR SEASON, DIDN'T SCORE ONE RUN."

meanwhile "CUBS LOSE CLOSE GAME, CHANCES OF TAKING DIVISION STILL LOOK GOOD!"

CWSOX45

You're right Roman. We won't have any momentum tomorrow at all. After all we've been the hottest team in baseball since the break.

CWSOX45

We destroyed KCs momentum. That was great. Now Seattle destroyed ours...

CWSOX45

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Cmon man it's just one game... :lol:

LOL...I agree with u Chi-sox. I don't know what's up Olderman's ass tonight. I am a lil troubled by how we lost tonight's game. I pray to god we're not not falling into that god awful sand trap of relying on the HR ball to score runs. There's just no way to maintain that type of power all the time. DJ mentioned it more then a couple times. We need baserunners, get guys over, go the other way, and so on...I'm also a lil worried bout Frank. I understand a slump is a slump. But he's not even close right now. Not hitting balls hard, drawing walks or anything. I hope he didn't jinx himself by the comments he made aboht hitting more hr's a couple weeks ago...

CWSOX45

for those who think our momentum has been destroyed and we suck after one loss, I have a book/dvd suggestion for you all for tonight

chicken_little.jpg

CWSOX45

for those who think our momentum has been destroyed and we suck after one loss, I have a book/dvd suggestion for you all for tonight

chicken_little.jpg

lmao...wtf? I'm definitely not one of those nimrods givin up on the season cause of 1 loss. Realisticly 2 outta 3 is what we coulda hoped for in this series. We've got a good shot in doing that tomorrow. Go get em Buehrle....

CWSOX45

chicken_little.jpg

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

That is great CW. :lol:

Realisticly 2 outta 3 is what we coulda hoped for in this series. We've got a good shot in doing that tomorrow. Go get em Buehrle....

Exactly right.

I was thinking my good friend Psycho would like to read this book since his sky is falling - as well as a few others.

I think everyone is just taking this harder because it was "wright's chance" and we also got an ass kicking and shutout. But ya, let's chill.

I tip my hat to Franklin

However Wright concerns me at this point, that's what i'll come away from tonight's game with, and i'm lookin forward to 3:00 today

Gil Meche has won once since July 2.  Mark Buehrle has not lost since June 16.

Things are looking up.

I know that doub but Gil Meche scares me.

On the more positive side, didnt we face Meche last year and kill him? I think we did...

I don't know what we did against him last year, but here are his career numbers vs. the Sox...

4.40 ERA in 28 2/3 IP, and he's got a record of 3-2.

On the other side, there's Buehrle, and here are his career numbers vs. Seattle...

2.65 ERA in 34 IP, and he's got a record of 2-2.