Lets get back on track

whitesox247

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The important thing is that we did hold on and win the game.

Oh, very true they got the job done tonight, period. But the score was 5-2 with 2 outs Febles on 2nd. Randa grounded out to 3rd and Crede committed the error allowing Febles to score. How was that or the next run earned?

Oh, very true they got the job done tonight, period.  But the score was 5-2 with 2 outs Febles on 2nd.  Randa grounded out to 3rd and Crede committed the error allowing Febles to score.  How was that or the next run earned?

It was 5-3 before the error bro........i think. :huh:

Oh, very true they got the job done tonight, period.  But the score was 5-2 with 2 outs Febles on 2nd.  Randa grounded out to 3rd and Crede committed the error allowing Febles to score.  How was that or the next run earned?

You're asking me? I never claimed it should be earned. Seems to me they would be unearned.

Hey Hey = Jack Brickhouse

How about that = the dude that was on This Week in Baseball (his name escapes me)

Both of those catch phrases are taken.  Come up with something else.  :D

mel allen!

rest in peace

Hey Hey = Jack Brickhouse

How about that = the dude that was on This Week in Baseball (his name escapes me)

Both of those catch phrases are taken.  Come up with something else.  :D

mel allen!

rest in peace

Thank you!

no problem, btw did you ever get that PM i sent with the links?

Hey guys, just got back from the game. Got some pretty bad seats but not horrible. Was sitting at Section 554, Row 28 Seat 1. Last row from the top and middle left in the upper deck. It wasn't bad as I was told and I actually enjoyed the high view of everything. Just had a few annoying Royals fans behind me saying "Good eye" every time a Sox pitcher threw a ball. Was really wearing on me. Also saw a small fight in the upper deck and then a drunk moron try to start a fight and get cuffed and arrested near the gates. Looked like one of the guys from the Gamboa attack. Trash big time. Anyways, had a really good time and wondered who else went to the game?