Looking way ahead

sox-r-us

Given how my stomach was knotted every game in this series with the Royals at USCF, I cannot imagine what I am going to do for the last ten games of the year.

I doubt the division will be won by then (and it might still be a 3 team race then).

And we play the Royals 3 at home, then Yanks 3 at home and then 4 on the road vs the Royals

YIKES

I might as well stock up on some medication now.

Can we win the next 20 games and wint his division before the last 10 games?

Please please please :rolleyes:

Look at it this way. If we need those games, and can't win them, then we wouldn't do anything in the playoffs anyway. Yet, if we need them and take them, it might give us a surge going into playoffs. Heading in there as a hot, clutch team can lead to the start of something good.

Given how my stomach was knotted every game in this series with the Royals at USCF, I cannot imagine what I am going to do for the last ten games of the year.

I doubt the division will be won by then (and it might still be a 3 team race then).

And we play the Royals 3 at home, then Yanks 3 at home and then 4 on the road vs the Royals

YIKES

I might as well stock up on some medication now.

Can we win the next 20 games and wint his division before the last 10 games?

Please please please  :rolleyes:

hopefully the yanks will have locked up the division when we play them ;)

Look at it this way.  If we need those games, and can't win them, then we wouldn't do anything in the playoffs anyway.  Yet, if we need them and take them, it might give us a surge going into playoffs.  Heading in there as a hot, clutch team can lead to the start of something good.

You're totally right, I couldn't have said it better.