Bend over and take a high Colonic...

badabob03

You Colon Bashers are funny.. ...duh..if he loses so do we....I don't care if he is back next year it's this year we have to worry about you freakin' geniuses.....I guess you'd be happy if he was traded to KC which would probably give them the pennant.....I don't like Bartolo as a man or his work ethic but when he's on the mound he's Billy Pierce in my mind....hate him after the game but at least pull for him while he's on the mound :nono :nono ..I hate Manuel but i still hope he makes the right decisions during the game...after the game i wish he'd drop off the face of the earth....

hate him after the game but at least pull for him while he's on the mound  :nono  :nono ..I hate Manuel but i still hope he makes the right decisions during the game...after the game i wish he'd drop off the face of the earth....

If you think anyone here that bashes a player or coach doesn't cheer for that player in a game situation, you're sorely mistaken.

you must not have read the ugly posts on the Colon Thread...that is hatred..if you hate someone that bad you can't forget about it during a game..it's called blind hatred.....I hope you're right but it doesn't matter...he will lead us to the pennant and they will still hate him...next year he will beat us like a drum if he's a yankee or a red sox..i just hope he's not in our division...right now he's got a better record than Barry Zito of the A's but that doesn't matter..he's a tub of goo.....

Guest hotsoxchick1
you must not have read the ugly posts  on the Colon Thread...that is hatred..if you hate someone that bad you can't forget about it during a game..it's called blind hatred.....I hope you're right but it doesn't matter...he will lead us to the pennant and they will still hate him...next year he will beat us like a drum if he's a yankee or a red sox..i just hope he's not in our division...right now he's got a better record than Barry Zito of the A's but that doesn't matter..he's a tub of goo.....

theres no blind hatred for colon... when hes on the mound he gets his share of cheering... of course everyone wants him to do good.. and as you said when the game is over he can fall off the face of the earth till the next time he needs to take the mound for all i care....i cant stand botch as well and each time he takes the mound i have a major heart failure, but i still want him to do good and i root for his non throwing behind.....when hes done though i wish him to be elsewhere.......if you get my drift...... ;) wether you love them or hate them you still cheer for them when they are doing their job.. it goes with the territory of being a sox fan......... :D

you must not have read the ugly posts  on the Colon Thread...that is hatred..if you hate someone that bad you can't forget about it during a game..it's called blind hatred.....I hope you're right but it doesn't matter...he will lead us to the pennant and they will still hate him...next year he will beat us like a drum if he's a yankee or a red sox..i just hope he's not in our division...right now he's got a better record than Barry Zito of the A's but that doesn't matter..he's a tub of goo.....

:dips***

You Colon Bashers are funny.. ...duh..if he loses so do we....I don't care if he is back next year it's this year we have to worry about you freakin' geniuses.....I guess you'd be happy if he was traded to KC which would probably give them the pennant.....I don't like Bartolo as a man or his work ethic but when he's on the mound he's Billy Pierce in my mind....hate him after the game but at least pull for him while he's on the mound  :nono  :nono ..I hate Manuel but i still hope he makes the right decisions during the game...after the game i wish he'd drop off the face of the earth....

This guys got a good point. When Bartolo was strugglin earlier in the year we all killed him. Now he's probably the hottest pitcher in the league and u still got fools hating. I've got nothin but love for Bartolo. Say what u want about Loaiza and Buehrle. Colon is the ACE of this staff....

theres no blind hatred for colon... when hes on the mound he gets his share of cheering... of course everyone wants him to do good.. and as you said when the game is over he can fall off the face of the earth till the next time he needs to take the mound for all i care....i cant stand botch as well and each time he takes the mound i have a major heart failure, but i still want him to do good and i root for his non throwing behind.....when hes done though i wish him to be elsewhere.......if you get my drift...... ;) wether you love them or hate them you still cheer for them when they are doing their job.. it goes with the territory of being a sox fan......... :D

You are so volatile. One day you are cool and calm, the next you are totally nuts and out of control. I don't get it. :huh:

Edit: I personally don't see how you hate the guy off the field if he's good on the field. I don't see how that works. Hate a guy because he sucks, not because he's a jerk off the field. We aren't friends with these guys so I don't see how you can hate a guy when he's not playing, but like him on the field.

Personally, I just cant agree with you hsc. You may not LOVE a certain player, but as a REAL fan, i find it IMPOSSIBLE to have the negativity you have towards some of these players. I cheer for them all, and once they leave the field, i still see them as part of MY whitesox. Hating a player on a team you love, just makes no sense at all. Also, it TOTALLY clouds your judgement of those players, and sorry to say, we can all see that in you.

Personally, I just cant agree with you hsc.  You may not LOVE a certain player, but as a REAL fan, i find it IMPOSSIBLE to have the negativity you have towards some of these players.  I cheer for them all, and once they leave the field, i still see them as part of MY whitesox.  Hating a player on a team you love, just makes no sense at all.  Also, it TOTALLY clouds your judgement of those players, and sorry to say, we can all see that in you.

Well said bmr. Holy crap...do you know what this means? This is the 2nd thing we've agreed on recently, spooky. :o