The only thing that sucks right now

Jordan4life_2003

They've won 9 of their last 12 and are playing the offensively retarded Dodgers this weekend. They could be in 1st by Monday. I don't wanna share the spot-light with those losers. For years they've gotten ridiculous Chicago love and media coverage for sucking year after year. Now we're rollin and we have to share with these straight boys :fyou

Trust me, we're getting ALOT more press than the scrubs right now :headbang

Definately. Hell, we led off BBTN. What the hell does that say?

To me it screams one thing. People are getting excited about the Chicago White Sox. And I look for a sold out crowd tomorrow.

As a long time Sox fan, I don't care about publicity.  All I care about is WINNING.  I think it would be great for the Sox to meet the Cubs in the World Series.  After all, can you think of a NL team the Sox would do better against?

i dont think my heart could take it :o

I still think Houston will win the division and the central will not produce a wild card so post season thoughts of cub fans are retarded.

It sure is fun following the Astros a little bit. Local coverage and they are in the cubs division.