Group Picture

Steff

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well excusing the goofy smile on your face steff, youre pretty hot. Nice tan. Maury definitely knew what he was talking about.

And Heather, you look nice too. Especially with the beer in your hand...

The damn sun was in my eyes and of course every pair of sunglasses I own were in the car in Wisconsin. I was running late so I didn't have time to buy some.. so I suffered. Had a horrific headache from it too.

Well excusing the goofy smile on your face steff, youre pretty hot. Nice tan. Maury definitely knew what he was talking about.

And Heather, you look nice too. Especially with the beer in your hand...

The damn sun was in my eyes and of course every pair of sunglasses I own were in the car in Wisconsin. I was running late so I didn't have time to buy some.. so I suffered. Had a horrific headache from it too.

Yeah. I definitley have to agree with "Doable". :lol:

That chick behind HSC in the white shirt is um...TF-able...who is she?

She is actually the aupair (sp?) of one of the guys from the AOL boards - Joepoe who is the tall guy in the black shirt behind kochthis. The taller one behind her is his other. The guy in the 11 jersey.. I can not remember his name, but he's from WSI. Hangar18 is the guy right behind me.

And he's a very nice guy once you meet him. Same can be said for Mrs. B and MB's bro too. Very down to earth family.

He came over to root for me (Sally) and ended up standing there with us for the rest of the game BS'ing. Fantastic time.

Mark's mom, and G'ma had gone into the park already.