It was nice meeting a bunch of you!!!

BridgeportHeather

This is my first time online since Friday night, since I didn't get home til 3:30 this morning, and I just wanted to tell you guys that it was awesome finally putting a face to your names.

Maury, maybe someday!

Steff and hotsoxchick, thanks for the hospitality.

cwsox, Dead things still suck!

Mr. Showtime, you seem real cool!

and last, but certainly not least...

Koch This, you certainly know how to mess with me.

Sorry I was a bit tipsey there. Great sums of alcohol will do that to one, especially of my small size.

Hope to see you all very soon again!

Guest hotsoxchick1

heather im glad your alive and doing well... you were mia all day yesterday and everyone was wondering.......

sox rule it was great to meet ya too........that oats is a charactor all right... glad you had a good day despite the outcome of the game......

Glad to hear you made it to the park. That red SUV on 55 tried to take you out when you crossed from the 3rd lane to the 1st. He didn't want to let you in, but you went anyway. I watched you till Harlem to make sure he wasn't gonna follow you and give you a hard time.

Glad to hear you made it to the park. That red SUV on 55 tried to take you out when you crossed from the 3rd lane to the 1st. He didn't want to let you in, but you went anyway. I watched you till Harlem to make sure he wasn't gonna follow you and give you a hard time.

Sounds like he is trying to rationalize stalking you, HSC! :o

Guest hotsoxchick1
Sounds like he is trying to rationalize stalking you, HSC! :o

not me rex..... i think that was directed to heather.. i take back roads and the 290 to the park..... ;) besides zach61 and i are good friends.. we have our regular sox out of town games at the local watering hole.....he dont need to rationalize stalkin me lol we both enjoy it......... :lol:

Not stalking anyone. I was heading in to meet my brother and saw her almost take out a red SUV and the guy wasn't happy about it. I followed for a while to make sure the guy didn't try to do anything to her because after she cut him off, he tried to box her into the 1st lane behind a truck. Just watching out for people I know from the boards.