Favorite Sox and Roll moments..

BridgeportHeather

My personal favorite Sox and Roll moment came at the end of last year. Live 365 was giving RPS and co. problems, and shut down the connection when they were supposed to be broadcasting a game. RPS decides to go on the air to explain what happened for just a few minutes, and it ultimately turns in to a 4-hour tiarade about anything from world politics to f***ing owls by Joey Batters...:lol:

Hey RPS, do you still have that 45 or so minute segment from that rant on your hard drive? If so, send it to me please!

What's your favorite SNR moments?

My personal favorite Sox and Roll moment came at the end of last year.  Live 365 was giving RPS and co. problems, and shut down the connection when they were supposed to be broadcasting a game.  RPS decides to go on the air to explain what happened for just a few minutes, and it ultimately turns in to a 4-hour tiarade about anything from world politics to f***ing owls by Joey Batters...:lol:

Hey RPS, do you still have that 45 or so minute segment from that rant on your hard drive?  If so, send it to me please!

What's your favorite SNR moments?

I remember that one! I think they had a couple of NUKE rants too.