Cops is SoCal Acquitted of Murder

DukeNukeEm

Just announced. Our friendly, benevolent government at work. Let's give them more power.

Should I be mad at every single cop in SoCal, or is there a specific case that you are referencing with some sort of link that might be helpful?

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Jan 13, 2014 -> 11:12 PM)
Just announced. Our friendly, benevolent government at work. Let's give them more power.

This post is why people dislike you on the website. The title is fine - it's this post. Rather than say something constructive and think out a post about why you think this is right or wrong or ridiculous or absurd, you are trolling to try to instigate a flame war IMMEDIATELY. I would say "Think before you post," but the problem is, you're smarter than that, and you DID think before you posted, and you still posted this.

You can be controversial and have extremist libertarian beliefs if you wish, and you can post those and there will be no problem. Making posts like this, however, will do nothing to diminish your reputation as a troll and will actually get you kicked out of here faster.

EDIT: And for the record, I could care less about SoCal, they can do what they want. I prefer local government and less of it.

Edited by witesoxfan

I guess Im confused as to the problem.

The govt didnt just let these officers walk away, they charged them pursuant to the law and a jury found them not guilty.

If anything that shows that the police do have to answer for their actions, but as always in America everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

If the "facts" are true, and a man with a mental disease was reaching for a cops stun gun after they tried to subdue him, what are they really supposed to do? They are Drs, they dont know if its pcp, insanity or what. If a jury found them not guilty based on the evidence, it is what it is.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 14, 2014 -> 02:53 PM)
I guess Im confused as to the problem.

The govt didnt just let these officers walk away, they charged them pursuant to the law and a jury found them not guilty.

If anything that shows that the police do have to answer for their actions, but as always in America everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

If the "facts" are true, and a man with a mental disease was reaching for a cops stun gun after they tried to subdue him, what are they really supposed to do? They are Drs, they dont know if its pcp, insanity or what. If a jury found them not guilty based on the evidence, it is what it is.

Was this how you reacted to the Treyvon Martin shooting? (Serious question, not trolling/baiting)

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 14, 2014 -> 03:00 PM)
Was this how you reacted to the Treyvon Martin shooting? (Serious question, not trolling/baiting)

After Zimmerman was acquitted, yes.

My problem was Zimmerman was never charged, thats what I thought was nonsense. And id be equally angry if in this case they never charged the police.

Someone is dead, the circumstances arent clear, bring the charges, let the jury decide, then its over.

I have no problem that Zimmerman was found innocent, thats the system.