I'm Back

Reddy

QUOTE (Reddy @ May 22, 2014 -> 09:31 AM)
Southern most tip of North America? When'd he start and where from? In a year I'd imagine you could get to the tip of South America! :P

Very cool though.

Seems he's stayed anywhere from 3-7 days in each new location.

Gotta say, I do respect the hell out of you. I do not have the cojones to do this.

Big day for us at Just GoClearly someone does believe in us! We got a massive donation from a 65 year old medical marijuana tycoon from Montana that put us over our total fundraising goal with 25 days left in our campaign. Just unbelievable. We've also just hit our 500th follower on twitter, and we're now able to do things we never dreamed of. Production values are about to skyrocket, and we're not stopping there. NOW we're focusing on raising the level of the graphics and post-production, as well as raising money for distribution. It's all well and good to make a film for me and my friends, but it's another thing to make a film to reach the masses, and that's now our priority on the fundraising front. Film festivals across the country, Netflix, Hulu - they're all in our sights.

This thing is taking off. If you haven't checked out our stuff, consider doing so! :)

Edited by Reddy

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 22, 2014 -> 10:56 AM)
Seems he's stayed anywhere from 3-7 days in each new location.

Gotta say, I do respect the hell out of you. I do not have the cojones to do this.

sure ya do. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

We've now raised over $6,250 - beating our goal of $5,000 quite handily, with two weeks left in our campaign.

But that's not the real news.

The real news is that we've bought the car we're going to be doing our now 5,500 mile trip in:

A 1984 Subaru GL AWD Wagon with 106k miles - and it is PRISTINE. Engine turned over instantly, has only had one owner who kept fastidious records - thing is in better shape than the 10 year old cars we'd been looking at. The GL is considered one of the best off-road cars of all time, even by today's standard.

You wanna fuse On the Road with 2014? Well this is the way to do it. Top Gear, eat your heart out.

10419411_10100840038777551_5298331835144

10447747_10100840038792521_3876305773900