Suntimes article

LDF

Guest hotsoxchick1

nice to see some of those guys going to winter ball.. wish they would show a few of those games on tv....there are a few others who NEED to go to winter ball i didnt see their names mentioned there.. i hope they consider going.. it cant do much harm for them to keep those skills sharpened in the off season imho...

I'm glad we aren't having any pitchers going down to Winter Ball. Thats one area where all you do is screw yourself up. I just don't understand how throwing more and more innings can help you.

Hitters, now they can get helped.

I'd like to see if Jimenez really busts his butt getting into better shape while working on his base stealing. You can see the speed is still their, he just needs to get the hang of the reads and getting good jumps again.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

I'm glad we aren't having any pitchers going down to Winter Ball.  Thats one area where all you do is screw yourself up.  I just don't understand how throwing more and more innings can help you.

Hitters, now they can get helped.

I'd like to see if Jimenez really busts his butt getting into better shape while working on his base stealing.  You can see the speed is still their, he just needs to get the hang of the reads and getting good jumps again.

i couldn't believe the range he has at second base. i am really happy. some of those hit balls would've been hit if ray was there, istead of being outs.