If we trade Konerko...

johndyce

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

yes. he would jas..........i can think of others i would want in there.. and besides where ya going to play him on the field????

Where else, but 1B...I guess.

It's a good PR move...bring in a veteran who, if he has a good year, will hit his 500th homer as a member of the Sox. If he gets near that monument and then goes on for a couple 2 weeks without homering, that is probably about 10,000 extra each game just to witness history...which in turn means about 5 games at home, maybe more...which equals 50,000 more tickets being bought. Not a bad deal. Not only that, but we bring in a guy that has shown he has played well over the last few years and can hit a lot of different types of pitchers.

Losing Konerko would be a very bad deal....I love seeing Paully K coming to the plate wearing the silver and black...now the only silver and black we'd be seeing him wearing would be the Raiders, and that's probably not even possible. :(

McGriff couldn't hit in April and May cause it was too cold at Wrigley, so who the hell wants him on the Southside????

And does anyone care if he hits 500 homers, I don't.

If Konerko gets traded then my days as a Sox fan are over. I boycotted when Baines got traded the first time, and I can easily do it again.

Guest hotsoxchick1

thanks laura i almost foregot about that cold weather stuff and mcwhiff.......far as im concerned i dont want him here.. not now not ever.........keep him up north where he was supposed to be part of that awesome 3,4,5 lineup.....lmao what a joke that was..........