Female or Shemale

Chisoxfn

Guest hotsoxchick1

is there something you want to tell us jjav?????? lol... anyhow i got 14 out of 16 too... and the ones i missed really had me fooled..... lol ewww why in the world would a man want to be a woman in the first place....

Guest hotsoxchick1

i guess thats one reason.... but why in the hell would they want to be in the ladies room when they have much more fun things to play with in the guys room?

Originally posted by sideshowapu

Lovely sequined chiffon gown $245

New high heels $95

Blonde Wig $ 12

Makeup $ 22.75

Getting busted being a dirty transsexual in a bathroom stall by pissing standing up....priceless :D

funny, I wrote the word transsexual and immediately CubFanSteve came to mind.  wonder why? ;)

Cubs Fan Steve isin't too good at hiding it. Not only does he stand up when he pisses, but he doesn't shave his legs.

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

is there something you want to tell us jjav?????? lol... anyhow i got 14 out of 16 too... and the ones i missed really had me fooled..... lol ewww why in the world would a man want to be a woman in the first place....

Hehe. There was a pattern there! I swear!

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird
Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

lol ewww why in the world would a man want to be a woman in the first place....

It's the only way he can get into the ladies restroom.

at mother's in the 80's, i went to the men facility and i had to look twice b/c a man with a dress was in the urinal right next to me. i was laughing so hard. some of the guys were said some stuff to the he/she.