Game Thread

aboz56

I'm not taking sox-r-us' criticism of JM very seriously this is the same guy that said Kip Wells is overrated.  How can Kip Wells be overrted when he has never even got a second of publicity.

Sorry but I'm obviously very sensitive about THE Kip Wells and I won't easily forget any badmouthing of him.

By the way Jerry Manuel played his cards perfectly tonight.

Yes he did. Jm was fine tonight.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

well since in only got to see the 8th inning tonite.. judgin from the length of this thread tonites game must not have been that great..... hell we lose and the thread goes well into 24 pages... whats up with that???? :D

I'm not taking sox-r-us' criticism of JM very seriously this is the same guy that said Kip Wells is overrated.  How can Kip Wells be overrted when he has never even got a second of publicity.

Sorry but I'm obviously very sensitive about THE Kip Wells and I won't easily forget any badmouthing of him.

By the way Jerry Manuel played his cards perfectly tonight.

Yes he did. Jm was fine tonight.

Only because he didn't make any moves :lolhitting

well since in only got to see the 8th inning tonite.. judgin from the length of this thread tonites game must not have been that great..... hell we lose and the thread goes well into 24 pages... whats up with that???? :D

losses = angry posts

angry posts = angry responses

angry responses = online fights

online fights = 24+ pages

of course, some of the most bitter threads started after the Sox started winning, so maybe my formula is flawed.... :huh: