Soxtalk Legends Dynasty League

Condor13

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Feb 16, 2016 -> 07:06 PM)
So...is this league still happening? If it is, when will the offline draft start?

Yes it is still happening. We still have 4 or 5 people that said they would play that have not joined. I am sending them messages now. If they join soon we will start it earlier but the latest we will start the draft is March 1st.

QUOTE (TDubbz1984 @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 02:42 PM)
I'm interested!!!

Awesome! Just send me a PM with your email address so I can send you the invite to join the league and choose a playing card (I'll use for the draft order). Also join the forum where we will be holding the draft. The forum is

http://soxfantasybaseball.proboards.com/

I'll also send you a PM with this same info just in case you don't check back on this board.

We are hopefully going to move up the draft to Friday February 26th at 7 pm EASTERN. There is still room if anyone wants in. Just go to the forum and signup. Also send me a PM with your email so I can send you the invite to the ESPN league.

There is a draft roll call thread on the forum (site below). If your in the league already please post in the thread to confirm that your good with the date and time of the draft and the rules. I will send out a PM and/or an email to everyone with the new info on the draft. I apologize ahead of time if you get multiple messages.

QUOTE (blackmooncreeping @ Feb 26, 2016 -> 10:23 AM)
I haven't heard from anyone on this league in a week or so, and the draft is scheduled to begin tonight. Are we still on? Anyone? Bueller?

Ok, scratch that, I see the draft order is up and we start at 7pm eastern tonight. I happen to pick 1st so I will be ready to go by 7:15 at the latest. Thanks!

The draft is tonight. We have 8 fore sure, the 9th should be setting up his account shortly.

We still could use 1 more player if anyone is interested. I'll find someone to do it if nobody else from Soxtalk wants to join but I'd rather not do that.

Remember the draft will be held on or leagues site at

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Feb 26, 2016 -> 12:36 PM)
The draft is tonight. We have 8 fore sure, the 9th should be setting up his account shortly.

We still could use 1 more player if anyone is interested. I'll find someone to do it if nobody else from Soxtalk wants to join but I'd rather not do that.

Remember the draft will be held on or leagues site at

Is the draft board crashing for everyone else?

QUOTE (blackmooncreeping @ Feb 26, 2016 -> 06:20 PM)
The site that hosts the draft board is experiencing server issues; they say it will be solved shortly. Condor13 asked me to relay this message, hopefully things are back up and running soon.

THought I was the only one